+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in marital status change by immigration

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Hi
I applied for federal Skilled Worker after getting CSQ from Montreal. I got married in feb 2018 and send all documents to immigration in May, 2018 to inform them about My spouse as a non accompanying partner. Yesterday I got my Copr and And there was no update regarding my husband. I refused to accept the paper and now my lawyer has send them request to look into the matter. I have time till 31 October to obtain the previous copr . can I know how much time they will take to resolve the issue.
Thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi
I applied for federal Skilled Worker after getting CSQ from Montreal. I got married in feb 2018 and send all documents to immigration in May, 2018 to inform them about My spouse as a non accompanying partner. Yesterday I got my Copr and And there was no update regarding my husband. I refused to accept the paper and now my lawyer has send them request to look into the matter. I have time till 31 October to obtain the previous copr . can I know how much time they will take to resolve the issue.
Thank you
Assume that it will add another 3 months to the application processing AFTER you have got IRCC to reopen the file in order to start work on your husband. You can't land using your existing COPR and this will need to be returned to IRCC in order to be reissued after your husband has been fully processed. Your lawyer should know all of this anyway..

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Assume that it will add another 3 months to the application processing AFTER you have got IRCC to reopen the file in order to start work on your husband. You can't land using your existing COPR and this will need to be returned to IRCC in order to be reissued after your husband has been fully processed. Your lawyer should know all of this anyway..
Thanks for your reply.as I was called in embessy to issue copr but when I saw the mistake I didn’t sign the paper so I haven’t received copr so than also they will take 3 months mo

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Hello dear
Its been 8 months since I added my spouse after copr and there is no update. They opened my file again on November 30 and after that I haven’t heard back. I raise cse many times but there is no progress. Everytime they answer me samethat review is not complete yet. Can I know but should I do. Thank you