+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in IMM5710 PGWP Application

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,

I have a quick query.

I applied for a PGWP for the first time and I made 2 mistakes in the IMM5710 form.
One of them was at the end date of my studies I put 31st July, 2021, which is my study permit expiry date not my program end date which was May 7th. (I have the letter of completion uploaded and the transcripts showing that I finished at this date.)
I also put in the employment section my previous employer instead of my current employer as I misread the question.
(I have since found out that this isn't required for the PGWP application.)

I quickly submitted a webform with the correctly filled out information and explained the mistakes.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation and been approved?
My final processing time is today and I haven't heard anything as of yet.

Thank you!

sandhusaab03

Jul 4, 2021
Hi,

I have a quick query.

I applied for a PGWP for the first time and I made 2 mistakes in the IMM5710 form.
One of them was at the end date of my studies I put 31st July, 2021, which is my study permit expiry date not my program end date which was May 7th. (I have the letter of completion uploaded and the transcripts showing that I finished at this date.)
I also put in the employment section my previous employer instead of my current employer as I misread the question.

I quickly submitted a webform with the correctly filled out information and explained the mistakes.

Thank you!
Hey bro
Did you sent webform regarding employment section too?

pariiii

Mar 5, 2022
Hi,

I have a quick query.

Thank you!
hi, when u submitted the webform . did u add corrected form with it ?? if yes, did you change the date(which is in the bottom of the form ) on the form or not??