+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in IMM553

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello. I just sent my application today and as I was looking at my copies I noticed I have an error in IMM5532 in question no. 1 EMPLOYMENT HISTORY because I was prepearing this papers since august I forgot to update the date to the present month which is October. But i have enclosed my lettter of employment. Do you think they will return the application to me???? I hope not :( any similar situation as mine? Please help!

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
How many months most likely is the wait for AOR? And also I forgot to mention that the papers were signed august by me and my husband. Inhope they’ll just look at my letter of employment and consider it and they can even call if I am still employed. Arrghhh I dont want to worry but I can’t help it.

kingseed

Jun 3, 2018
Good day all, my spouse also made a mistake in her application to sponsor form, she mistakenly clicked NO when asked if she was previously in a common law relationship, while the answer is YES...CIC requested for her PIF..pls what might be the likely outcome and can we write to the CIC that its was mistake?will this affect our final decision as we have done medicals and we are just waiting for submission of pps.. PLS HELP

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Good day all, my spouse also made a mistake in her application to sponsor form, she mistakenly clicked NO when asked if she was previously in a common law relationship, while the answer is YES...CIC requested for her PIF..pls what might be the likely outcome and can we write to the CIC that its was mistake?will this affect our final decision as we have done medicals and we are just waiting for submission of pps.. PLS HELP
Hi. CIC asked for her PIF? What is that? I was also thinking of writing to them but I’m not sure if it’s possible.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if your spouse made a mistake in any form.....update the form and send through IRCC webform.....you don't want to have any issues due to misrepresentation.

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
if your spouse made a mistake in any form.....update the form and send through IRCC webform.....you don't want to have any issues due to misrepresentation.
Hi, what about if the SPONSOR, which is me that made a mistake? Like what I’ve mentioned earlier, I forgot to update my recent employment dates, How do we update the form. Haven’t heard of that webform? Please give us more information. Thank you very much!

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Oh ok thank you very much!!! I tracked UPS, our application is delivered today, will they check it right away? I have no Idea what they actually do with the application from the moment they receive it up till they give out the AOR. I will have to wait 2-3 months for AOR keeping my fingers crossed! I know everything will be ok. Positivity is the key! Thank tou very much once again!!