+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in imm1294e

Mar 30, 2022
While filling out the form, I missed to include my "Given name" and instead I filled my full name (given + family name) in family name field.

will this cause any issues in visa stamping. Like Visa will be stamped without given name and only family name ?

N Saha Ch

Oct 17, 2021
While filling out the form, I missed to include my "Given name" and instead I filled my full name (given + family name) in family name field.

will this cause any issues in visa stamping. Like Visa will be stamped without given name and only family name ?
Hello,
I am facing an exactly similar situation to yours. I missed to include my "Given name" and instead I filled my full name (given + family name) in the family name field. I already received my biometrics instruction. What happened to your application. How did you resolve the issue?
Please let me know.

Mar 30, 2022
Hello,
I am facing an exactly similar situation to yours. I missed to include my "Given name" and instead I filled my full name (given + family name) in the family name field. I already received my biometrics instruction. What happened to your application. How did you resolve the issue?
Please let me know.
My name in biometric is corrected at biometric centre while uploading the biometric by people at VFS. However, in the study permit application it's still the same and no response yet even after raising a web form and emailing Delhi commission. I'm still worried what will happen if it gets printed in my Visa.

N Saha Ch

Oct 17, 2021
My name in biometric is corrected at biometric centre while uploading the biometric by people at VFS. However, in the study permit application it's still the same and no response yet even after raising a web form and emailing Delhi commission. I'm still worried what will happen if it gets printed in my Visa.
Did your biometrics information update in the IRCC account? And did you get your PPR?

vishnu9211

May 25, 2022
Can you please tell me when did you submit your application? To which office did you raise webform Delhi or Baganlore? After how many days did you get a reply? Please tell me as this would help me. If your medicals got updated soon you will get ppr.

Mar 30, 2022
Can you please tell me when did you submit your application? To which office did you raise webform Delhi or Baganlore? After how many days did you get a reply? Please tell me as this would help me. If your medicals got updated soon you will get ppr.
25th March, 2022 application submitted.
I didn't specify any office in webform as I'm not aware of which office is processing my Visa file. IRCC support person will route it to the office.
Raised webform on 1st April and response was received on May 16th.

Mansinagpal08

Jul 20, 2022
Not yet, i raised a webform and got a response as " We verified your information and forwarded to the corresponding office" .... NOTHING AFTER THAT.
Hey can you help to raise a webform as I tried by self but there is no response. I have raised my webform on 10th June. Actually while filing my Imme1294e form I have entered my first name as last name and last name as first name. I have applied for visa on 3rd June,2022 and biometric done on 9th June,2022 where they have update my name. But still my biometric is not updated on IRCC Portal

vishnu9211

May 25, 2022
@Mansinagpal08 I made the same mistake as you and I got my ppr with the correct name format. My biometrics got updated after 85 days I.e. just a day before my ppr. So don't worry, just raise webform and wait.