+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in calculator

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
think I made a small mistake for one of my travel of 6 days which I had before became PR and instead Apr I entered May(for both entry and exists) in calculator. I have been in Canada since 2011 and that was my only travel outside the Canada. This really doesn't have any impact on my present day as before PR only calculated to 1 year. In the test interview CO brought this up and I admitted that it was an honest mistake. he told me it is okay and he would approve my application. My status changed to DM next day. My question is should I do anything to correct this error permanently? I don't want to be accused of misrepresentation 10 years from now.

Reactions: qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
think I made a small mistake for one of my travel of 6 days which I had before became PR and instead Apr I entered May(for both entry and exists) in calculator. I have been in Canada since 2011 and that was my only travel outside the Canada. This really doesn't have any impact on my present day as before PR only calculated to 1 year. In the test interview CO brought this up and I admitted that it was an honest mistake. he told me it is okay and he would approve my application. My status changed to DM next day. My question is should I do anything to correct this error permanently? I don't want to be accused of misrepresentation 10 years from now.
No further action required, given that it was already discussed in the interview.

Reactions: CICOtawa