+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISTAKE FROM CIC???I GOT REJECTION LETTER LAST WEEK AND GOT MY GCMS THIS WEEK.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
Hope1957 said:
Treat this as a new application.

You must send it to the CIO Office in Sydney. You can submit it without a PCC. After you receive your AOR, you can mail your original PCC to CIC Office.

Good luck!
Second that.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetDreams said:
So is that a NO or YES to PCC? I'm confused now
No for right now - send it in later after you get your AOR

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
SweetDreams said:
And you are 100% sure there will be no complications if I submit my PCC after I received my AOR?
Not at all! Lots of ppl did in this way due to the time taken to obtain the ppc. But surely it us better to submit together if you can get them in a short period of time.

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Also,

1. Can I include more work experience this time than my previous one? I mean it's just an additional to what I already had in my previous application.
2. For most current work permit, am I giving them a copy of my BOWP? Because that's the only one I have at the moment.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetDreams said:
And you are 100% sure there will be no complications if I submit my PCC after I received my AOR?
I did it and it was fine. I attached a letter with my application saying PCC will be sent it later because it takes time to obtain one.

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
GHD1213 said:
Not at all! Lots of ppl did in this way due to the time taken to obtain the ppc. But surely it us better to submit together if you can get them in a short period of time.
I see, thanks a lot for your help mister :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetDreams said:
Also,

1. Can I include more work experience this time than my previous one? I mean it's just an additional to what I already had in my previous application.
2. For most current work permit, am I giving them a copy of my BOWP? Because that's the only one I have at the moment.
Sure - since this is an entire new application, you can add more information to it if you would like

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Thanks a lot to all you guys for the responses. I will pick myself up now and go for a second round. I don't have much time left, but I'm willing to give it another shot.
Pray for me guys, I am writing my english test this Saturday. Hope CELPIP is better than IELTS!!

I'll keep u guys posted with my new application :)

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
SweetDreams said:
Thanks a lot to all you guys for the responses. I will pick myself up now and go for a second round. I don't have much time left, but I'm willing to give it another shot.
Pray for me guys, I am writing my english test this Saturday. Hope CELPIP is better than IELTS!!

I'll keep u guys posted with my new application :)
I am sure you will do fine with CELPIP. But to avoid bad surprises on test day, go to CELPIP website and practise with the sample exams that they offer, especially the speaking part, just to have a feeling of how it's like to talk on microphone and also do not forgot to record your answers on time. Good luck!

orebaron

Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CELPIP is much better, I did mine and I thought i will get OK scores, but I got higher marks than NOC A needed, eventhough my NOC level is B

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Priority said:
I am sure you will do fine with CELPIP. But to avoid bad surprises on test day, go to CELPIP website and practise with the sample exams that they offer, especially the speaking part, just to have a feeling of how it's like to talk on microphone and also do not forgot to record your answers on time. Good luck!
thanks a lot for your support Priority. I will take your advice to heart. :)

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
orebaron said:
CELPIP is much better, I did mine and I thought i will get OK scores, but I got higher marks than NOC A needed, eventhough my NOC level is B
Really? Well I hope it will also work out for me. Thanks a lot for those encouraging words. :)