+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga visa office

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
got aor2 today (ecas under PA changed from IP to AR) and also some1 from feb also got it today. i am also feb applicant and file moved to mvo on 12th march so hope for the best guys.

Reactions: Toby2020 and tizahu

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
got aor2 today (ecas under PA changed from IP to AR) and also some1 from feb also got it today. i am also feb applicant and file moved to mvo on 12th march so hope for the best guys.
I believed AOR 2 is defined as when PA changes back to In progress after the application received at VO. I'm really happy to see some progress, I hope CPC-M will soon start working in full swing.

Reactions: Teepayne

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
I believed AOR 2 is defined as when PA changes back to In progress after the application received at VO. I'm really happy to see some progress, I hope CPC-M will soon start working in full swing.
i checked the tracker n other posts on forum
AOR 2= Acknowledgement of Receipt from Visa Office..is when the visa office notifies PA that they have received the application

Reactions: Paul09

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
AOR 2= Acknowledgement of Receipt from Visa Office..is when the visa office notifies PA that they have received the application
Bt anyway its good tht mvo is making some progress. Good luck everyone..

Reactions: Paul09

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
October 6, 2020 DM on our file (outland feb 2020), received from Mississauga office.
After almost 7 months silence...(since March 14, 2020)
We never received AOR2. From Documents received (in Mississauga) directly to DM
Oct 13, 2020 Passport request received - copy of the passport should be submitted to Paris VO

Reactions: rattan786

Antony12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
I got my file transfer to MVO in March and status in ECAS changed to "application received" in October... no update after that.. Applied in Jan 2020.. anybody got any updates from Mississauga Office?

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
I got my file transfer to MVO in March and status in ECAS changed to "application received" in October... no update after that.. Applied in Jan 2020.. anybody got any updates from Mississauga Office?

Got updates in the last week and this week. Decision made and COPR (my husband is in korea and it’s super fast). We’re December 2019 outland and hadn’t heard anything since March 4 when he passed his medical.

hopefully yours is soon I think it took awhile for Mississauga to get started again since the increased production promise from the government, but they seem To be picking up a normal pace now

Reactions: Antony12

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Did VO notify PA by email or ecas change back to In Process ? No...so not really AOR2, but close enuff...

Antony12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Got updates in the last week and this week. Decision made and COPR (my husband is in korea and it’s super fast). We’re December 2019 outland and hadn’t heard anything since March 4 when he passed his medical.

hopefully yours is soon I think it took awhile for Mississauga to get started again since the increased production promise from the government, but they seem To be picking up a normal pace now
Thanks for sharing your updates and Congratulations !!! Its great to know that finally things are moving!!

Reactions: KelseyKk