+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga visa office

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I made this thread so we can track the application under family sponsorship for PR whose file has been transferred to Mississauga visa office.

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Anyone have any updates from January Outland 2019 file from Mississauga visa office ?

Anyone received visa yet from January file

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Posting timelines of my dependent daughter ( US born , already in Canada as visitor) . Her case was recently transferred to CPC Mississauga.

Application Received by CIO Sydney: Feb 4th 2019.
AOR: 13th March 2019
SA: 20th March 2019
Medical Request Sent: 21st March 2019 ( never received email or forms in MyCIC , following with IRCC on this)
Application transferred to Mississauga: 27th March 2019

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
My case also transferred to missisauga after medical passed...its sponsoring my parents actually..initialy it was sent to Ottawa from missisauga at time of sponsor approval and i got email for that...but now medical is passed and as I talked to cic agent few days back she told me that my file is in missisauga...but I have not got any email about that....

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
My case also transferred to missisauga after medical passed...its sponsoring my parents actually..initialy it was sent to Ottawa from missisauga at time of sponsor approval and i got email for that...but now medical is passed and as I talked to cic agent few days back she told me that my file is in missisauga...but I have not got any email about that....
Seems like Mississauga is carrying huge load of files for granting visa so it is taking them about one month to get to each file from the day file is transferred to Mississauga. Currently they r working on end of December files around dec 21 or dec 24.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Initially I send my file to missisauga.. then sponsor approval they send it to Ottawa and now it is back to missisauga(as per conversation with cic agent)

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
i just want to know is th evisa processing centre closed to covid-19 ig so untill when will it be closed.
Are you talking about cpc - Mississauga? If yes,
I’ve been wondering about this as well, I didn’t call ircc yet, but if you google cpc-m, it says they’re open with less hours.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
H
Are you talking about cpc - Mississauga? If yes,
I’ve been wondering about this as well, I didn’t call ircc yet, but if you google cpc-m, it says they’re open with less hours.
Hi, my application is in cpc m only...2 months have elapsed since i submitted my medicals. Any idea what might be happening there?

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
H

Hi, my application is in cpc m only...2 months have elapsed since i submitted my medicals. Any idea what might be happening there?
I don’t have much idea, as they’re open, they’re working with skeleton staff which will take longer when it comes to processing.. I am sept 20, 2019 applicant, I have passed the medical & got the request of additional document from cpc-m, i submitted it on feb16, I think my bckgd check is done, waiting for aip/dm. Again, I’m not sure.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
I don’t have much idea, as they’re open, they’re working with skeleton staff which will take longer when it comes to processing.. I am sept 20, 2019 applicant, I have passed the medical & got the request of additional document from cpc-m, i submitted it on feb16, I think my bckgd check is done, waiting for aip/dm. Again, I’m not sure.
What document did they ask for? When did you submit your medical?

Reactions: sharmgop