+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Residency Questionnaire before citizenship test

rainnybob

Jun 13, 2012
Mary Chad said:
@ rainnybob Yes you have to provide all the relevant document for 4 years, i submitted my RQ last week, almost 600 documents
major were credit cards and bank statements
@MaryChad Hi Mary. A quick question. I was married in 2008 and I am divorced now. The period the questionnaire is from 2007 - 2011. I was wondering do I have to submit my marriage certificate as it falls in the time frame they have asked or do I also have to submit my divorce certificate as I am divorced at present.

Second question is I still havent received my Travel and Health records and the deadline of 45 days is approaching in 2 days. Should I just submit a letter that I will provide my records after I receive them and mail them the application for now. Please advice.. Thanks you in advance for your time ...

advsimi

Jun 29, 2012
Which address do you have in the RQ form? Please double check with call center before you send the documents. There is a confusion regarding the address @ CIC Mississauga ;)

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainnybob said:
@ MaryChad Hi Mary. A quick question. I was married in 2008 and I am divorced now. The period the questionnaire is from 2007 - 2011. I was wondering do I have to submit my marriage certificate as it falls in the time frame they have asked or do I also have to submit my divorce certificate as I am divorced at present.

Second question is I still havent received my Travel and Health records and the deadline of 45 days is approaching in 2 days. Should I just submit a letter that I will provide my records after I receive them and mail them the application for now. Please advice.. Thanks you in advance for your time ...
Submit both MC & divorce degree, please submit
Docs ASAP don't delay write a note that you
Are waiting for your CBSA & Ohip and will submit
Once receive...

rainnybob

Jun 13, 2012
Mary Chad said:
Submit both MC & divorce degree, please submit
Docs ASAP don't delay write a note that you
Are waiting for your CBSA & Ohip and will submit
Once receive...
Thnx @MaryChad

Natalya76

Jul 12, 2012
Anya,
I'm in the same boat... same dates. Didn't go outside Canada except 1 week.. went to Cuba. I got a residency Questionnaire 2 days ago... just wondering WHY???
I'm gathering all that extra documents now :(
Please let me know if you find any useful info.
Thank you

prannay

Jul 18, 2012
Hi
I got the RQ too before my test. I am just wondering, How much longer it will make the process.

Thanks
Prannay

rodri

Aug 6, 2012
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my dates.

Citizen application received by CIC - June 14, 2010
Citizenship Test - April 14, 2011
RQ received by CIC - May 20, 2011

Still waiting to hear from CIC :(

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How does Residency Questionnaire look like? Is there any website where I can review it? Thanks!

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
hi,

i have the RQ form as a PDF but unfortunately at this site they don't accept any attachments or links even

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
hi all,

please find here under information about a RQ seminal will be held in Waterloo, if you would like to attend:

New Canadians “Residence Questionnaire” seminar

Join us to learn more about the recent changes to the Canadian Citizenship application and the Residence Questionnaire.

Light refreshments will be served.

Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time: 6:30pm—8:30pm

Place: Main Library, 35 Albert Street, Waterloo

For more information, contact the K-W Multicultural Centre at 519-745-2531.
[/font]

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
please this website for more details

http://www.wpl.ca/2012/12/new-canadians-residence-questionnaire-seminar/

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Every one,

If you have received Residence Questionnaire and you are from Ontario, feel free to contact Nicholas Keung Immigration Reporter @ Toronto Star

Please put the Subject: Residence Questionnaire

Also if you dont mind please mention your nationality
Email: Nkeung @ thestar.ca

Tell him your story