+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Is there any way to know if an app that was originally streamlined to Mississauga has been then transferred to a local VIsa Office?

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Is there any way to know if an app that was originally streamlined to Mississauga has been then transferred to a local VIsa Office?
I would think that they'd send you a transfer email.

Da_loyality36

Oct 28, 2013
Got a PPR request letter from Mississauga.:):) I need help though as I really dont know what courier to use for passport transport between USA and Canada. The Letter states:
The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A for those using mailing addresses in the USA. PA currently lives in the USA and needs a visa to travel to Canada, therefore we do need to send the passport to Ottawa.

Any help guys if you have done it before.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Got a PPR request letter from Mississauga.:):) I need help though as I really dont know what courier to use for passport transport between USA and Canada. The Letter states:
The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A for those using mailing addresses in the USA. PA currently lives in the USA and needs a visa to travel to Canada, therefore we do need to send the passport to Ottawa.

Any help guys if you have done it before.
Sorry. I dont have the answer. But what ?? U have to send the passports to Canada to get Visa? Cant it be done from USA consulate or embassy ?? Im in Mississauga too. Is that the norm ?

Da_loyality36

Oct 28, 2013
Sorry. I dont have the answer. But what ?? U have to send the passports to Canada to get Visa? Cant it be done from USA consulate or embassy ?? Im in Mississauga too. Is that the norm ?
I think Ottawa does it for USA applicants. Not sure but you may have to send it to Canada as well.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Congratulations!!!

I believe many US applicants use FedEx to get a return label. Not sure though.

keh_american

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulations!!!

I believe many US applicants use FedEx to get a return label. Not sure though.
We used Fedex and went into a Fedex shipping location to fill it out. I have a fedex account so I was able to hand complete a return label that CPC can ise and it will bill directly to my account.

We sent it yesterday fo m US and it arrived this morning in Ottawa! Good luck!

Reactions: anxiously.waiting

obt

Apr 26, 2018
Got our PPR today, we will be submitting a passport photocopy to Paris.

Timeline:
Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9 / SA received: June 26
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26
DM in ECAS: June 29
PPR: July 3

Reactions: evdm and ursus

waiting10yrs

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Got RPRF request today and paying that ASAP. Got a request for RCMP police check which is strange since I am American. Seems its because I have been a visitor more than 7 months though.

Reactions: evdm

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Got our PPR today, we will be submitting a passport photocopy to Paris.

Timeline:
Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9 / SA received: June 26
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26
DM in ECAS: June 29
PPR: July 3
Wow, Congrats!

This gives hope that they're really upping their game on getting things processed. Now if only they could look at my file too, haha...

Reactions: ursus