File Transfer...
26-03-2018
Med's Request
15-03-2018
Med's Done....
04-11-2018
LANDED..........
2018-06-22
i’m also visa exempt, being from the us. and PPR letter clearly asked for me to mail everything they were asking for. there was an address for if i was mailing inside canada and if i was mailing outside of canada. hope this helps!
My recent PPR letter made no mention of scanning anything either... mail was only option.

Reactions: brttnywtlngtn

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
We received communication that Our application (sponsor citizen, pa italian) would be staying in mississauga for the whole process.
Does it mean that CIC has evaluated as uncomplicated and with no red flags or they can still find some going through it?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
We received communication that Our application (sponsor citizen, pa italian) would be staying in mississauga for the whole process.
Does it mean that CIC has evaluated as uncomplicated and with no red flags or they can still find some going through it?
Your application is considered straightforward.

However...

The application can always be sent to a visa office abroad if the visa officer in Mississauga deems it necessary.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
me and my wife studied together.it dates back to 2003 when we went to the same university. we got married in december 2017. we do have some contact proof for all these years and met too whenever i went back home ( i have been working overseas all along) but pre wedding no pictures proof. pictures of wedding events and honeymoon etc are there. should i write some explanation stating that there are no pictures of us before we got married?

any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Not always, there are so many people that have not received the File Transfer Email, including myself!
We got the email saying our office would be Mississauga instead than getting AOR2 from another visa office so I hope it stays that way... the wait is the worst part

can2018?

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all - I posted last week with my situation (what to do when you get copr) and just wanted to give an update as I now (think) I have my head around it.

I received COPR (confirmation of PR) with the final steps being post x2 passport pictures to the London office and upload a passport scan and updated information chart in my CIC (this is the action I take as I'm British and Visa Exempt).

When I went to upload the scans into CIC there was no option to do so and I'd already posted the docs so was stuck! You only have the option to upload when there is a request in CIC and there isn't one. Someone on the forum very kindly gave advice and I raise a technical issue on my CIC, and still waiting for an update. You only have 30 days to do this and I'm about 15 in, so i'm slightly worried but hopefully all will be ok - fingers crossed!!

I will update when I have more info, hopefully this will be of use if someone else ever has this issue.

CountryGurl_GMC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Morriston, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Hi all - I posted last week with my situation (what to do when you get copr) and just wanted to give an update as I now (think) I have my head around it.

I received COPR (confirmation of PR) with the final steps being post x2 passport pictures to the London office and upload a passport scan and updated information chart in my CIC (this is the action I take as I'm British and Visa Exempt).

When I went to upload the scans into CIC there was no option to do so and I'd already posted the docs so was stuck! You only have the option to upload when there is a request in CIC and there isn't one. Someone on the forum very kindly gave advice and I raise a technical issue on my CIC, and still waiting for an update. You only have 30 days to do this and I'm about 15 in, so i'm slightly worried but hopefully all will be ok - fingers crossed!!

I will update when I have more info, hopefully this will be of use if someone else ever has this issue.
I would send them via the webform?