File Transfer...
26-03-2018
Med's Request
15-03-2018
Med's Done....
04-11-2018
LANDED..........
2018-06-22
My husband was asked to provide a PCC for Michigan and Missouri. He lived in Michigan and worked in Missouri.
At which stage are you being asked for these? Definitely curious, because I thought we only had to submit the FBI check. My husband has lived in a a few states a well.

Reactions: CountryGurl_GMC

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Why did they want state PCC? I thought if you were American you only needed to supply FBI PCC? You have me all worried! My husband has lived in at least 5 different states - getting PCCs for 5 states would probably kill me lol
Because of a dismissed charge

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Just curious, did your husband have any sort of criminal history? I've only heard of them requesting state PCCs if there is some sort of past charge that needs to be looked into
There was a dismissed DUI that he was never actually charged for. It was a bit of a pain because they wanted documentation and it happened so long ago that there wasn't any record of it on file. A clerk at the courthouse managed to find an entry written in an old log book. She photocopied it and emailed it to us, and we crossed our fingers and hoped it would be sufficient. It was, thank goodness, because there was literally nothing else to give them.

They requested the PCCs near the end of the process. It was the last thing they asked for.

Reactions: webs

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Received e-mail today with Annex A, PPR letter....passport request/photos request. I am under the impression that my application is DM and approved? I am from USA, living in Canada with temp. visitor record. Do I physically send my passport or PHOTOcopies of passport along with Annex A, and 2 photos, along with envelope? Shaking like a leaf right now!

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Received e-mail today with Annex A, PPR letter....passport request/photos request. I am under the impression that my application is DM and approved? I am from USA, living in Canada with temp. visitor record. Do I physically send my passport or PHOTOcopies of passport along with Annex A, and 2 photos, along with envelope? Shaking like a leaf right now!
Congratulations!

It's my understanding that you only have to send a photocopy of the passport, together with the photos and Annex A and return envelope (as a US citizen you do not need a visa, so the office won't need your physical passport). Make sure you read the letter to make sure you're not missing anything else (like RPRF receipt).

You will then get your CoPR sent to you with which you can do your landing. Again, Congrats!

Reactions: KBH

bobbycathie

Mar 26, 2018
1) YES you can apply for a visitor visa for yourself and your daughter.
2) You will have to go through a port of entry (not sure where your wife lives in Canada but land crossings are the best)
3) No you cannot - if you've already started your PR for yourself and your daughter it would be OUTLAND, you can only get a work permit if you applied INLAND.
Thank you CountryGurl for the replies..

Reactions: CountryGurl_GMC

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
The letter doesn't mention anything about my RPRF receipt...should I still send it along? I am going for the photos today, and already filled out the annex A, I took a photocopy of my photo page in my passport....do they need photos of the whole thing? ECAS finally shows DM today. GCkey still nothing changed. How long after sending this out, should I expect to receive my COPR? Thank you everyone!

Reactions: Reo1

Reo1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
The letter doesn't mention anything about my RPRF receipt...should I still send it along? I am going for the photos today, and already filled out the annex A, I took a photocopy of my photo page in my passport....do they need photos of the whole thing? ECAS finally shows DM today. GCkey still nothing changed. How long after sending this out, should I expect to receive my COPR? Thank you everyone!
Yay congrats!! I didn't send my receipt bc it didn't mention it...but I just mailed my documents out yesterday -- curious to know the turnaround time as well.

CountryGurl_GMC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Morriston, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Because of a dismissed charge
Phew that makes me feel better thank you! My husband was a deputy in Wisconsin, I'm not sure what kind of documentation we might need to provide for that.

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Ok....just wanted to be clear, heading out now to send everything out. I have the Annex A, signed and filled out with Canadian address, photocopies of my passport photo page (do I need more? I have all empty pages, as I haven't been able to travel), and going to get the envelope at Canada Post.....send out regular post....no signature required? Thanks again, any extra info?

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Ok....just wanted to be clear, heading out now to send everything out. I have the Annex A, signed and filled out with Canadian address, photocopies of my passport photo page (do I need more? I have all empty pages, as I haven't been able to travel), and going to get the envelope at Canada Post.....send out regular post....no signature required? Thanks again, any extra info?
We sent ours XpressPost and I think the return envelope was XpressPost as well. I know we got the CoPR pretty quickly. If you click under my name, you can see the actual timing.

karagreer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
29-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
Hi guys, my husband's CoPR arrived yesterday! We sent documents on March 16th. Technically, it arrived to us on Monday the 26th but we missed the FedEx delivery, and they needed a signature. They redelivered it yesterday, the 27th. 10 days turnaround time, if I count the first delivery attempt as the arrival date.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
The return envelope has to be an Xpresspost envelope if you are mailing from within Canada. It specifically says so in the PPR email.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi guys, my husband's CoPR arrived yesterday! We sent documents on March 16th. Technically, it arrived to us on Monday the 26th but we missed the FedEx delivery, and they needed a signature. They redelivered it yesterday, the 27th. 10 days turnaround time, if I count the first delivery attempt as the arrival date.
10 days turnaround time is pretty quick. Really hoping ours will be as quick as yours. We mailed our documents out to Ottawa yesterday and it should be delivered today.

Reactions: Reo1

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
From peoples experience, does Mississauga seem to keep on track with their due dates and bring forward dates?