+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

ImmiRecife

Dec 4, 2017
Waiting sucks, but do you realize that if things were processed on a first come first serve basis the wait time would be unfathomably longer? There are still many applicants waiting from 2016, you'd be waiting an exponentially longer time. At least this way they are able to work on apps concurrently.
That is true, makes total sense. What I tried to say is that they shouldn't be doing DM to june applicants when there are people from feb, march, april, even 2016 waiting. It should have at least a month order

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
That is true, makes total sense. What I tried to say is that they shouldn't be doing DM to june applicants when there are people from feb, march, april, even 2016 waiting. It should have at least a month order
Applications come with varying amounts of complexity. It's not that they are processing applications out of order, it's that some applications take longer to process because they are more complicated. A straightforward application will not take the same amount of time to process as an application that is a more complex situation, has relationship red flags, a criminal record, delays in obtaining certain documents, background checks that take a while depending on the country... etc. When somebody receives DM only has to do with their own application and has absolutely no relation to when anybody else applied. It is not unfair in the slightest. What would be unfair would be some sort of "first come first approved" rule that forced applicants to wait due to delays related to other people's applications and not their own.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Applications come with varying amounts of complexity. It's not that they are processing applications out of order, it's that some applications take longer to process because they are more complicated. A straightforward application will not take the same amount of time to process as an application that is a more complex situation, has relationship red flags, a criminal record, delays in obtaining certain documents, background checks that take a while depending on the country... etc. When somebody receives DM only has to do with their own application and has absolutely no relation to when anybody else applied. It is not unfair in the slightest. What would be unfair would be some sort of "first come first approved" rule that forced applicants to wait due to delays related to other people's applications and not their own.
Well said

ImmiRecife

Dec 4, 2017
I understand it what is confusing is that my application was marked as straightforward (they said through the phone), I sent all docs right away and other people from my country got it. Anyways, it will bring us no where trying to understand how they work or being upset. Just wanted to show my opinion, but txs for explaining reasons why it would take longer than others.

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hi, so after we received an email that our app is going to be processed in Mississauga, few days later we received an email saying that they are transferring it to Vienna. This doesn't make any sense or does it?

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, so after we received an email that our app is going to be processed in Mississauga, few days later we received an email saying that they are transferring it to Vienna. This doesn't make any sense or does it?
Several people have had multiple communications like those. I guess they're still trying to figure out what can be processed at CPC-M or not...

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
How would it not be? I just read it is for “low risk” applications
Low risk is sort of a broad criteria no? Then it depends if they need to do extra background checks, etc based on the history of the applicant, previous life history or previous encounters with the judicial system. The important part is to be aware that they give you an estimate of 12 mo, so there's no point demanding less than that independently of other's timelines...

Reactions: KBH and kcward7

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Several people have had multiple communications like those. I guess they're still trying to figure out what can be processed at CPC-M or not...
8 months have passed ...and now we got transfer to Vienna, but first were told that the app is being processed in Mississauga. So seems they are going to process it now....I thought they would figured which office during the 8 months....

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?
Congrats on the baby! The medical will not be deemed completed until your wife gets all the tests, so try to get those done as soon as possible. Is your child a Canadian citizen? This will impact the procedure you need to follow.