+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

karenmargit

Feb 20, 2018
Got PPR yesterday Oct 9

Applicant Austrian with Cdn spouse and 2 dual citizen kids

We made a simple mistake on the application on the educational section as in Austria the highschool and college/trade yeas are combined unlike in Canada. In case this helps anyone, we filled in the years of school in the college space (as it is considered college level) but should have put it in the highschool years so there was no gap. Hope that makes sense. Anyway it cost us a 1 month delay because we had some technical difficulties as well.

April 18 App recieved
May 23 Sponsor Approval
May 25 Medical Request
July 6 Application will stay in Mississauga
July 16 Request for 2nd Police Check (hubby worked for a long time in another country) so had to submit this along with Austrian police check

Until yesterday, we had no update since July 16
Already have photos and other documents required mailed off to Vienna (in our case copy of passport, receipt of payment for PR, confirmation of address, and first page of letter they emailed us)

The letter stated we should receive our COPR within 7 days after receiving our documents.
Hoping we are lucky and this is the case. A few months ago we got flight ticketsfor Oct 30 to go to Canada so I can start settling while hubby on tourist visa. Hopefully he can land as PR! We will see.

Reactions: Preet_Singh

Vsbuchan

Jul 19, 2018
My husbands BGC has now been in process since August 9th....Application received in April... I am running out of patience. I just want to be home with my family for Christmas

Vsbuchan

Jul 19, 2018
I'm curious for why the change to Sydney, does this mean no family class applications are being accepted in Mississauga? If so could they be dragging them out? I hate to think that but I feel like so many other VO offices are moving quickly!

Vsbuchan

Jul 19, 2018
Mississauga is handling inland applications and CPC Sydney outland applications. The majority of Indian applicants were transferred from Sydney to Mississauga instead of NDVO, and for reasons that nobody could possibly know, they are prioritizing Indian applicants who were transferred from Sydney instead of working by dates like they used to do.
Interesting! Thanks for the info

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018