+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Any red flags on your application etc?
i dont think so

they said they transfered it one month ago to bogota office, and 2 weeks ago when I contacted them directyl in bogota, they said '' your application is in queue for process....''

i asked a new gmc note, we will see but we are really tired

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
i dont think so

they said they transfered it one month ago to bogota office, and 2 weeks ago when I contacted them directyl in bogota, they said '' your application is in queue for process....''

i asked a new gmc note, we will see but we are really tired
If your application was initially decided to be fully processed by Mississauga, then they transferred it to your local VO, it usually means that there is something in your application needs to be further reassessed, and it will take longer time to DM.

Reactions: goteborg

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Just got an email from CIC! Says out app will stay at CPC Mississauga!

We only sent Schedule A through on May 28th. Then Legal Option Letter from Lawyer + Court Docs + Explanations on hubby's minor charge and dismissed charge on Monday as well through WebForm!

May 29th in the morning we got a reply from an agent that confirmed the docs we sent through the WebForm have been received and they will forward it to the correct office.

As well on May 29th on GcKey status went from: "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

We were sure his crimes were gonna be a small problem and he was gonna be sent to LA.

Does getting a transfer email, saying its staying in Mississauga a good thing?
This probably isn't what you want to hear, but the transfer to LA isn't usually something that happens immediately, it's something that happens after they start to process PA portion of the case file (after it's been transferred to the VO, or in this case, not transferred at all). Since your hubby is American, he automatically gets kept in Mississauga. So it doesn't mean he won't get sent to LA - there is still a chance that once they start processing the PA side of the file now, he will get sent to LA.

M

marilamb

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but the transfer to LA isn't usually something that happens immediately, it's something that happens after they start to process PA portion of the case file (after it's been transferred to the VO, or in this case, not transferred at all). Since your hubby is American, he automatically gets kept in Mississauga. So it doesn't mean he won't get sent to LA - there is still a chance that once they start processing the PA side of the file now, he will get sent to LA.
:( I understand, we sent his visitor extension today at least, so we will hopefully be together the whole wait.

AusJembecomesCA

Apr 30, 2018
Aus
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SYD, AUS
App. Filed.......
29/01/2018
Doc's Request.
17/03/2018
AOR Received.
16/03/2018
Med's Request
19/03/2018
Med's Done....
06/04/2018
Passport Req..
06/06/2018
We didn't get our file transfer/visa office letter for about 2 months after SA either. I'm assuming they've probably already transferred your file (if it's staying at CPC-M) and are processing it. We received DM less then a month after receiving the file transfer email, so hopefully you're closer to the finish line then you think!
I hope youre right! Thanks for the reply

AusJembecomesCA

Apr 30, 2018
Aus
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SYD, AUS
App. Filed.......
29/01/2018
Doc's Request.
17/03/2018
AOR Received.
16/03/2018
Med's Request
19/03/2018
Med's Done....
06/04/2018
Passport Req..
06/06/2018
I did not received the file transfer email either. After digging for more info here n there, I was told my application must have been stayed in CPC-M with no confirmation what so ever.

Are you linked to GCKEY!?
If so, you might get an update about the location of your application there.
I am linked to GCKey - no info on there either.... we have ordered our notes so hopefully they reveal something

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
:( I understand, we sent his visitor extension today at least, so we will hopefully be together the whole wait.
It's my understanding that you don't need to apply for a visititor extension once the application has been accepted for processing, unless you are still waiting for an open work permit.

I could be wrong, however.

Jeya2480

May 16, 2018
Do you mean the whole process took 5 month and the final DM was made month after the SA email?
DM was about 2.5 months after SA (the former received May 31st and latter March 15th). I meant that we received the letter about which office the PR would be processed at on like May 9th and DM on May 31st - so less then a month between the visa office letter and DM.

Reactions: revenant

can2018?

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all! We got DM on our application last week. I'm from the U.K. and from what I read I just need to submit another set of passport pics to the london office (even though our app was processed in Mississauga) - has anyone else done this and can confirm? I've had no change of status so I guess I just upload to CIC with n/a against everything.

Cheers

Reactions: CountryGurl_GMC

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Hi all! We got DM on our application last week. I'm from the U.K. and from what I read I just need to submit another set of passport pics to the london office (even though our app was processed in Mississauga) - has anyone else done this and can confirm? I've had no change of status so I guess I just upload to CIC with n/a against everything.

Cheers
Congrats!

May I ask when your application was received?

Jeya2480

May 16, 2018

Cheers

DM on the whole application? If so, yes it makes sense that you would need to submit passport or copies of passport, 2 passport photos, ect to the London office. My husband and I are in the UK as well (whole application processed at CPC-M), and received PPR letter last week. We submitted all his documents to the Canadian High Commission in London today.

can2018?

Jul 25, 2017
DM on the whole application? If so, yes it makes sense that you would need to submit passport or copies of passport, 2 passport photos, ect to the London office. My husband and I are in the UK as well (whole application processed at CPC-M), and received PPR letter last week. We submitted all his documents to the Canadian High Commission in London today.
Yes the final DM - thank you and congrats! When you say submitted all docs to high commission do you mean just the additional passport pics, and submit the other requests via the webform?

Thanks!