+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
If I have learned anything in this process, it's that timelines are variable and unpredictable.

I'm super happy for you :) but I make no assumptions about what that means for my timeline :)
You are absolutely correct. Each case is different and also it depends how you prepared your application. But if you don't have any major issues or red flags, then for US applicants, it generally takes 6 months to process their application from end to end. So, I am also correct that your time is coming soon.:)

Reactions: NorthwardCA

lfindlay

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, I posted this question in a different thread as well but figured you guys might know better. Tried searching but the answers confused me.

I received an email yesterday stating "This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga."'

Is this considered AOR2? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Reo1

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hey guys, I posted this question in a different thread as well but figured you guys might know better. Tried searching but the answers confused me.

I received an email yesterday stating "This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your

Yes, it is :)

Reactions: Reo1 and lfindlay

Reo1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018

What month did you submit your application?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Congratulations on landing! How was your experience, and where did you land?
Thank you! I landed at the Peace Bridge (Buffalo, NY) and had a really pleasant experience! The officer was so impressed with my spreadsheets I had prepared for importing my goods that he said I should apply to work for CBSA... hahaha