+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga outland application processing delays

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
Hello everyone,

Looking at the 2019 and 2020 spreadsheets, it looks like no one has got a "Decision Made" or PPR from the Mississauga office since mid-March.

I just got our GCMS notes, dated April 3 but still with a due date of March 21 (so the immigration officer missed the due date to look at the file by at least two weeks).

Has anyone whose outland file is in Mississauga had any activity in the past month?

Thanks

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
The due date has no meaning really. I wouldnt pay much mind to that. COVID19 is definitey slowing things down

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

Looking at the 2019 and 2020 spreadsheets, it looks like no one has got a "Decision Made" or PPR from the Mississauga office since mid-March.

I just got our GCMS notes, dated April 3 but still with a due date of March 21 (so the immigration officer missed the due date to look at the file by at least two weeks).

Has anyone whose outland file is in Mississauga had any activity in the past month?

Thanks
My application is in cpcm as well..no update till now. I dnt think they are going to give DM anytime soon. What is your timeline?

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haha. Nice one..... you make me smile....Thank you:)
just because part of my user name including word toronto, does not mean I live in Toronto:)
I am in Canada, but not in Toronto..... I know people that work for Federal Government... they all work from home....

Reactions: Danik

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
haha. Nice one..... you make me smile....Thank you:)
just because part of my user name including word toronto, does not mean I live in Toronto:)
I am in Canada, but not in Toronto..... I know people that work for Federal Government... they all work from home....
Thank you for the reply. So basically the documents we sent to CPC Mississauga can’t reach them since they all work from home?

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
O, no! I never said that. I have no idea if the office is open or not... just said that people that I know from the government are working from home....

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
O, no! I never said that. I have no idea if the office is open or not... just said that people that I know from the government are working from home....
Oh I see, I misunderstood. I got scared and didn’t read it clearly lol thank you for the reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Many of the immigration applications are not possible to process from home to protect your privacy. People are joking about immigration workers watching netflix but all of you would not be happy if all your private information, security/criminality checks and especially description of persecution by refugees were not protected and somehow ended up in public hands or In the hands of hackers/other tech criminals. You can’t count on employees having wifi passwords or all having honest family members. These employees were never set up to receive secure information from home so a lot of their online work could not be done.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Cpc m is working but not on outland applications. God knows when will they start.
Many of the immigration applications are not possible to process from home to protect your privacy. People are joking about immigration workers watching netflix but all of you would not be happy if all your private information, security/criminality checks and especially description of persecution by refugees were not protected and somehow ended up in public hands or In the hands of hackers/other tech criminals. You can’t count on employees having wifi passwords or all having honest family members. These employees were never set up to receive secure information from home so a lot of their online work could not be done.
But the thing is when all the other applications are being processed why are spousal applications not even touched from past 3 months.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Any updates on CPC-Mississauga?
No update till now. I really wonder when will they resume the work. When eveyone is going back to work as the restrictions ease up, these ircc officers seem to hv no mood to work. I hope i am wrong.