+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Updates

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Did they ask for any finger prints?

The average to get the test invite is around a month, your case passed three month, so I believe better call IRCC call centre and ask them about what happened to your application.

Good Luck

RAZAAS said:
Can anybody please advise how long does it take to get test date after applying for citizenship.We applied in November. Application was received on 2nd December. Work started on 22nd December. Still in progress. Appreciate a response.

RAZAAS

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks. No news from them. Status says in progress. 4 months now since they received application.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAZAAS said:
Thanks. No news from them. Status says in progress. 4 months now since they received application.
call CIC call center might help.I think 4 months in process is too long. mine is IP for two moths.

Franky772016

Aug 2, 2016
captain74 said:
No response!

Surely I am not the only one awaiting movement from Mississauga office!
I live in Etobicoke and my file is IP too. But how do you guys know which office is processing your applications. Did CIC let you know in some way? Thank you.

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
Franky772016 said:
I live in Etobicoke and my file is IP too. But how do you guys know which office is processing your applications. Did CIC let you know in some way? Thank you.
Call CIC and ask about the status of the application. They will let you know the local processing office.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Usually when you receive the test letter you will know which office, but you can give a try and ask CIC about which office is processing your application.

Good Luck.

Franky772016 said:

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STS20 said:
Call CIC and ask about the status of the application. They will let you know the local processing office.
Thats how I got info about my local office.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you guys check my timeline out, you will see some hints. My local office is Mississauga as well.

• We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016.
  • We started processing your application on October 7, 2016.
  • We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. - FP request
  • We sent you a notice on March 9, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 7, 2017 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I know it can be frustrated to see others received test invite or oath letter sooner even they applied after you. But each case is unique.

RAZAAS

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing. We applied in November but still waiting for the test invite. The status shows in progress. Hope to get the test date soon.

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
captain74 said:
No updates from anybody - I guess Mississauga office staff is still fast asleep!
No updates, I believe there are lot of people from January are still waiting for the Test invite.

BTW, when did you apply for Citizenship?
Thanks,
T

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
captain74 said:
If you are waiting from December, it means for February applicant have to wait 2 or more months to get the citizenship test invite.

They are too slow :-\ :-\ :-\

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya i did my test yesterday... all good
waiting for Oath letter now..

imran01

Champion Member