+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISSISSAUGA OFFICE TEST POSTPONED PLZ JOIN HERE............

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
hussaini said:
InshaAllah
This does not make any sense; I am noticing people whose files were transferred to Mississauga as late as mid-may, even June in some cases that have received test invites. I don't understand why such an inconsistent treatment....I sometimes feel that people at CIC discriminate based on ur nationality it seems.. I'm really disgusted by their lack of transparency about the whole thing. All the best to everyone; inshallah, we hear something soon .

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update

One postponed test applicant received test invitation for 17 August & test centre is Mississauga. Regards & best wishes

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Gongratulation ...to mississauga applicants....as mississauga office has started working again in full inform. 8) :D
They have 8 citizenship cermonies in 4 days.....good news.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) Good news is that, today my wife got Test Notice for Aug 27 @ Mississauga. But still ecas status not updated as of now, hopefully it will update soon.

Before, her test got cancelled for June 29th at Mississauga location.

Good luck to folks who are waiting for test letter, hope you will get very soon.

Thanks

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishnameister said:
:) Good news is that, today my wife got Test Notice for Aug 27 @ Mississauga. But still ecas status not updated as of now, hopefully it will update soon.

Before, her test got cancelled for June 29th at Mississauga location.

Good luck to folks who are waiting for test letter, hope you will get very soon.

Thanks
good news.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Good news for postpond citizenship candidates.I got reschedule date of my test today for 31 august.My test was on june 30th but cancelled.They send me letter on august 11.

eng2794

May 15, 2015
Hi Guys, My application was in Mississauga, my test in Scarborough, Whats going on hows my file switched to Scarborough

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 27, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 27, 2014.
We started processing your application on October 30, 2014.
We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Good news for postpond citizenship candidates.I got reschedule date of my test today for 31 august.My test was on june 30th but cancelled.They send me letter on august 11.
Rescheduled where? Mississauga or Scarborough?