+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISSISSAUGA OFFICE TEST POSTPONED PLZ JOIN HERE............

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Plz join here for mississauga office whos test has been post pone .....
As i received a call from agent from cic,that my test date has cencel ,and will sent me new notification...
But i dont know when?????
As i read other forum they sent re scheduled test for previous applicants , within 1 month,,,,,
Plz commen ?

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Join the club.....got a call from CIC too...mine cancelled too
i will try to find out that how long it is going to take next notification for test ,,,,,
INSHA ALLAH ,will update.............

sali1

Jun 18, 2015
My test is scheduled for 26th of June at Mississuaga office, but today i got a call that my test is cancelled. then I called CIC call center and she confirmed that all Test at Mississuaga office will cancelled from june22 to july 3rd

Ruby999

Feb 8, 2015
I got call from CIC today & they cancelled my June 29th test @ Mississauga. That CIC guy advised that I will get another test invite before 2 weeks of newer test date. Later I called to CIC to confirm its not dupe / fake call..

Wish all of us good luck to get 2nd Test Invite soon !

Cheers :D

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby999 said:
I got call from CIC today & they cancelled my June 29th test @ Mississauga. That CIC guy advised that I will get another test invite before 2 weeks of newer test date. Later I called to CIC to confirm its not dupe / fake call..

Wish all of us good luck to get 2nd Test Invite soon !

Cheers :D
IN SHA ALLAH ,soon.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called to cic again...about test cancellation ....and
The lady was so nice......she told me that all test are canceled axcept 23rd 24th and 26 th( 12:30 )time.
But morning 7:45 am people having canceled the tests.....
And then i asked the reason she replied ....she dose not know ........the reason and when people would get test new notifications ....
But they have information regarding mississauga office is...test are canceled ........
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Hi friends
Did you get any news regarding new test dates ????
mississauga has havy load for applications ....now a days,,,,as you guys can see ,,,,,recent transfer dates in march for mississauga office , and on top of that ,i think they are settling some cases.........and putting the things in right way ,,,,,,,it is taking time ,,,,
Lets see ....hope for good. :) :) :)
If any update would come ,IN SHA ALLAH ....will update.
Thanks.