+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
SFD said:
Mainaqui,

As much as I don't want to think of, there is a possibility our cases may go all the way until March 2016... Awkward eh?

Nevertheless, let's keep having faith... We are almost there...

SFD
I only wish SFD, since mine is non routine it can take up to 36 moths as stated on their website, if it was March 2016 I'd suck it up and just get it over with, but sadly for my it's not.. I can't imagine being stranded here for 36 months not able to make any travel plans freely.
Good luck to you buddy :)

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've lost my patients! I am not checking anymore. Some day it will turn up. Looks like I don't have to vote for anyone this year.

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Hi.. Just a little update in my time line. I got my ecas changed today. My test is rescheduled to 9 sept 2015 at scarborough. I missed my test on 29th July. I got the yellow letter on 21 aug 2015. My office is Mississauga. Please somebody update it in the sheet. THank you..

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
I've lost my patients! I am not checking anymore. Some day it will turn up. Looks like I don't have to vote for anyone this year.
We are in the same boat friend! I have two friends from January group are taking oath in a week!!!!so fraustrated

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Hi, Please give me your suggestions. One of my friend is in a terrible situation and stuck while waiting for the oath at Mississauga office. The whole family went for the oath on 25th may. Suddenly while sitting in room, his kid got the toilet urge and he had to take kid to toilet. The moment he left, judge started the ceremony and father missed it. Whole family got citizenship except him. The kid was already Canadian as he was born here. Now the father is stuck. He already informed the CIC about what happened and CIC informed that thay have updated the scenario on 17th june and he will be rescheduled again.

Please tell me as to what we should expect now ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. When should he expect an oath date ? I searched the forum a lot but did not get any thread which could give me an idea of waiting time after rescheduling oath at mississauga office. Thank you. Below is his timeline.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 27, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 27, 2013.
We started processing your application on December 4, 2013.
We sent you a notice on January 21, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on February 20, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on May 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasharma169 said:
Hi, Please give me your suggestions. One of my friend is in a terrible situation and stuck while waiting for the oath at Mississauga office. The whole family went for the oath on 25th may. Suddenly while sitting in room, his kid got the toilet urge and he had to take kid to toilet. The moment he left, judge started the ceremony and father missed it. Whole family got citizenship except him. The kid was already Canadian as he was born here. Now the father is stuck. He already informed the CIC about what happened and CIC informed that thay have updated the scenario on 17th june and he will be rescheduled again.

Please tell me as to what we should expect now ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. When should he expect an oath date ? I searched the forum a lot but did not get any thread which could give me an idea of waiting time after rescheduling oath at mississauga office. Thank you. Below is his timeline.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 27, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 27, 2013.
We started processing your application on December 4, 2013.
We sent you a notice on January 21, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on February 20, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on May 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Why did he miss the March ceremony? How long did it take his son to poop that he totally missed the the oath? I just don't understand why he took his son from the first place or why he didn't take someone to take care of the kids just there is such an emergency. I am not sure he will be rescheduled a third time. Call CIC.

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
CanV said:
Why did he miss the March ceremony? How long did it take his son to poop that he totally missed the the oath? I just don't understand why he took his son from the first place or why he didn't take someone to take care of the kids just there is such an emergency. I am not sure he will be rescheduled a third time. Call CIC.
When bad time comes, it does'nt knock first. Anyways thanks for the suggestion..

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasharma169 said:
When bad time comes, it does'nt knock first. Anyways thanks for the suggestion..
What bad times? The one he created for himself? Does he take his kids to job interviews as well??

PatTO

Aug 26, 2015
Hi all,

I took my test in Mississauga on Aug. 14 (rescheduled from June 22). Passed 20/20. Now waiting for oath. Can somebody please update my information? (I'm "Patricia" in the excel sheet.) Thanks.

-P.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi All,

Today I received a letter inviting for the citizenship test on Sept 18 in Mississauga. eCAS is also updated to reflect the same.

Now it is the time for focussed studying for the test :)

All the best for others who got their test invite letters as well as those who are waiting.

The letter states that I should be prepared to spend 4-5 hours on the day of test.

Thanks
C Lad

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
CanV said:
What bad times? The one he created for himself? Does he take his kids to job interviews as well??
Please try to be little less sarcastic. I know he did a bad judgement and could have managed better. He is even suffering for that but you are no one to say words like this if not helpful or get atleast neutral. This form is active and helpful coz we all help each other in times of need and provide our valueable suggestions to each other.

IRO

May 14, 2015
Chuppilad said:
Hi All,

Today I received a letter inviting for the citizenship test on Sept 18 in Mississauga. eCAS is also updated to reflect the same.

All the best for others who got their test invite letters as well as those who are waiting.

The letter states that I should be prepared to spend 4-5 hours on the day of test.

Thanks
C Lad
Hi, Congrats, pls can you share your timeline and local office so that others will see..... Cheers

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Chuppilad said:
Hi All,

Thanks
C Lad

Congrats

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Chuppilad said:
Hi All,

Thanks
C Lad
congratulations.. One thing very important is that make sure you reach atleast half hour before the mentioned time in yellow/pink letter . The time mentioned in your letter will be entry time and if you are 5 min late, you are gone.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
riasharma169 said:
congratulations.. One thing very important is that make sure you reach atleast half hour before the mentioned time in yellow/pink letter . The time mentioned in your letter will be entry time and if you are 5 min late, you are gone.
Hi,
what is the story of yellow or pink letter. I got test invite on white letter. Does the color signifies anything?