+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

HoneyBird2

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my ecas and I got oath ceremony on August 21! Waiting for the letter to arrive in the mail!!!! To recap, I applied May 2014, got test June 2015 and oath now
August 2015.

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
HoneyBird2 said:
Checked my ecas and I got oath ceremony on August 21! Waiting for the letter to arrive in the mail!!!! To recap, I applied May 2014, got test June 2015 and oath now
August 2015.
Congrats HoneyBird2

alsabbag

Jan 6, 2014
Sonia08 said:
Congratulations Alsabbag. What's your timeline, your information is not in the spreadsheet.
Hi,
My application timeline is:

App Received: Nov 14, 2014
In Processing: Feb 4, 2015
Transfer to local office: Mar 13, 2015
Test: June 11, 2015
Decision Made: June 13, 2015
Oath: Aug 17, 2015

Thank you

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am taking following docs with me for the interview. Please, let me know if I am missing something:

1- Test Invitation Paper
2- PR Card
3- Health Card
4- Driving License
5- Landing Paper
6- Passports with translations
7- NOA's
8- UAE Visa Cancellation Letter (I was a UAE resident before I landed in Canada)
9- ROE (Previous Job)
10- Job Letter (Current Job)
11- All Original docs I attached with the application (University Degree + Transcript etc..)
12- Residence calculator Sheet

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
alsabbag said:
Hi,
My application timeline is:

App Received: Nov 14, 2014
In Processing: Feb 4, 2015
Transfer to local office: Mar 13, 2015
Test: June 11, 2015
Decision Made: June 13, 2015
Oath: Aug 17, 2015

Thank you

Thanks.

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
shahmad said:
Hi Everyone,

I am taking following docs with me for the interview. Please, let me know if I am missing something:

1- Test Invitation Paper
2- PR Card
3- Health Card
4- Driving License
5- Landing Paper
7- NOA's
8- UAE Visa Cancellation Letter (I was a UAE resident before I landed in Canada)
9- ROE (Previous Job)
11- All Original docs I attached with the application (University Degree + Transcript etc..)
I would take all Original Passports(even expired ones), two pieces of ID, originals of all documents that you filed with your application. Seems like your list is good and complete. All the best.

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My recent ATIP request indicates , st.Clair as a secondary office.

It also mentions " To be tested Shelf" which i understand is waiting for Test queue.

I believe the RQ will be processed in St.Clair office. Looks like a long wait for me.

Jun2014ctznshp

Aug 8, 2014
I gave my test in Scarborough yesterday. Now wait for Oath starts. My file was initially at Mississauga though, but they said oath at same place as test.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
Hi Everyone,

1- Test Invitation Paper
2- PR Card
3- Health Card
4- Driving License
5- Landing Paper
7- NOA's
9- ROE (Previous Job)
Hi
I sent the translation copies of our passports with our applications!
I don't have a copy !
Is that necessary for the interview?

e.chad

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jun2014ctznshp said:
I gave my test in Scarborough yesterday. Now wait for Oath starts. My file was initially at Mississauga though, but they said oath at same place as test.
Hi There
My office is also Mississauga but i have my test scheduled at Scarborough , Can you state more details about interview to help me understand the
process, Will appreciate that and also what document they asked for during the interview

Thank you

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Sama2007 said:
Hi
I sent the translation copies of our passports with our applications!
I don't have a copy !
Is that necessary for the interview?
well ... the officer will have your file in front of him/her during interview so most probably your translation copies will be in the file. If you really want to be on the safe side and don't wanna take any chances at all then you can translate again.

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi All,

Had my test today ... my advice would be don't waste your time on online test sites .... read the book 3-4 times .... thorough reading and you will be fine .... Don't be late and be there atleast half an hour before test time.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passed test & interview today. Please read book atleast three time (Agreed with ShAhmad). Question are not like online questions but on line practice can help you.Atleast four questions were really difficult I only guess so got 18/20.Nothing to worry about interview . Mainly checks ids & passports stamps. Where you work ..... For how much time ... Where you live ..... . All cic staff is friendly so don't be nervous but read book carefully. She told me expect oth letter with in 2 to six weeks with subject to approval .

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office :11 Am
Lineup & test room :11/35
Test :11/50
Finished. :12. Pm
Interview. :12/15 pm
Finished :12/25 pm

eng2794

May 15, 2015
Hi Guys, My application was in Mississauga, my test in Scarborough, Whats going on hows my file switched to Scarborough

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 27, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 27, 2014.
We started processing your application on October 30, 2014.
We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

wilpham

May 19, 2015
Just a quick update guys. had test today at Scarborough location, 19/20. Interview was approx 5 minutes. I told the officer that I dont have the original copies of my application ( application forms, residence calculator sheet...), she said it's ok. She also said expect oath in 2-4 months.

Gluck to the rest of us are waiting for test/oath.

p/s: App received on Feb 19, started processing May 6 (Mississauga), Test on Aug 13 (Scarborough).