+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations . Can you share when your file transferred to Mississauga office.
coolangy123 said:
application submitted: nov 2014
received letter to appear for citizenship test on july 2nd: 15 june 2015

coolangy123

Jun 24, 2015
hi,

thanks .My ecas says the following and then I got the letter to appear for the test on june 15th.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 21, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 9, 2015.

boyong0313

May 27, 2015
Hi Coolangy,

Our milestone dates are almost the same, when was your application transferred to Mississauga office?

Thanks.

Boyong

coolangy123

Jun 24, 2015
boyong0313 said:
Hi Coolangy,

Our milestone dates are almost the same, when was your application transferred to Mississauga office?

Thanks.

Boyong
i don't know, it doesn't say anything on my ecas, thanks.

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE I AM DECEMBER APPLICANT AND DID GET TEST INVITATION YET, WAITING TIME IS KILLING ME....... MISSISSAUGA OFFICE IS VERY SLOW........ MOREOVER OTHER OFFICES IS FAST SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE APPLYING ANOTHER CITY ON FEBRUARY THEY GOT THERE TEST INVITATIONS BUT ME :( :( :( :( :(

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Re: Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/15

Forget Feburary applicants, some April applicants in Vancouver have a test date.

We are all still waiting.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missiauga office no more showing oath cermonies ....after 26 th june....hopefully
They would put more further cermonies......

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cic Mississauga is sleeping. Waiting time for test is now longer than Aug Sep Oct Nov Mississauga applicants means that slower than before : :eek:

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
I wish Mississauga would speed up the process. Some December applicants have test dates, compared to April applicants for Vancouver. Wish our office gains speed.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I was one of the ones that my 4th line on my ecas disappeared. It made a brief reappearance on the 9th of June but then disappeared again and is still not back.

Anyone have a similar situation??

:eek:

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Hi guys,

I was one of the ones that my 4th line on my ecas disappeared. It made a brief reappearance on the 9th of June but then disappeared again and is still not back.

Anyone have a similar situation??

:eek:
ScubaC

My Ecas status time line (Disappearing 4th line) is the same as yours.

It is a matter of time for CIC to put their hands on our applications...

Cheers,

SFD

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
ScubaC

My Ecas status time line (Disappearing 4th line) is the same as yours.

It is a matter of time for CIC to put their hands on our applications...

Cheers,

SFD
We are in same boat dear.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SONIA KHAN said:
WHAT MISSISSAUGA OFFICERS ARE DOING NOWADAYS??? WAITING TIME IS KILLING ME DAY BY DAY :( :( :( :( :(
They are removing Mississauga from the oath ceremonies list http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx ....

The website has been like this for two days. Hopefully, next Tuesday it will be updated with Mississauga and some oath ceremonies!