+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
I'm really curious, what could have happened for them to cancel all the tests scheduled?

That throws everybody else's timeline off..

3 and half months since transfer and nothing in the horizons..
It will affect all mississauga applicants who are waiting test dates . Hope for best

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Congrats mchangy.could you tell me about test preprations.any suggestion?my test was on june 30 but cancelled now.

mchangy

Jun 6, 2015
hussaini said:
Congrats mchangy.could you tell me about test preprations.any suggestion?my test was on june 30 but cancelled now.
Hi Hussaini,

I first read through the book, then did some online questions. I found out the parts that I needed to work on (for me, mainly were the years and names). Then I went back to the book, picked up those sectors, read and remembered the important points, went back to the online questions again. I also heard some people did questions first, and then read the book. It also worked well. I think just pick up whatever process that you are comfortable with.

Unfortunately, I have deleted all the websites of those online questions. I think I either found them from here or just simply googled citizenship test. There are tons of them.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
If u have smart phone, just search in the store "Canadian citizenship test" download the ones with the best review.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Thank you so much for your kind assisstance.this will help a lot
hi hussaini,
Did you asked from cic when the 2nd test notification( recshedule) would be come ?
Because i have also recevied a call .(cancel test)
Tnx

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Hi guys I have a friend of my friend that her test was scheduled for Tuesday June 23 and she didn't get any calls to cancel the test ??!

mchangy

Jun 6, 2015
Quick Update: I'm invited to attend a special ceremony on this Wednesday. This is the end of the journey.

I am really glad to meet you here and good luck to you all! And a special thank you to ar_fabrics for creating this thread and always having quick response to my every single step.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mchangy said:
Quick Update: I'm invited to attend a special ceremony on this Wednesday. This is the end of the journey.

I am really glad to meet you here and good luck to you all! And a special thank you to ar_fabrics for creating this thread and always having quick response to my every single step.
Heartiest Congratulaions & so nice of you .

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
Hi guys I have a friend of my friend that her test was scheduled for Tuesday June 23 and she didn't get any calls to cancel the test ??!
Advice your friend to contact call centre for confirmation .

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
shaazdeh said:
If u have smart phone, just search in the store "Canadian citizenship test" download the ones with the best review.
Thank you.i download some apps to practice.it will help me.thanks a lot

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
love bird 43 said:
hi hussaini,
Did you asked from cic when the 2nd test notification( recshedule) would be come ?
Because i have also recevied a call .(cancel test)
Tnx
Yes.i asked and she told me that cic will send you another letter but she didn't tell me when.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Anyone got any update on ecas after test cancellation?My test is cancelled but ecas is still showing that we send you letter on june 15 to appear for test on june 30.They didn't change anything.

syedd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hello,

Please help.

I send my file in mid August 2014 and CIC started processing it in last week of October 2014 as per Ecas. Few months ago I was told by CIC agent that the file have been transferred to Mississauga office in Jan 2015 however Ecas does not show this. Am I the only one who does not have "file transfer" information available on Ecas.

AMYW Could you give me your phone # on syed1681 @ gmail.com

Thanks,