+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hi,

My file got transferred to Mississauga office on June 10. Mississauga is moving gradually. The news release by CIC last week makes it official that the now they are processing regular applications within a year. Good news for all of us.

Good Luck to everyone.

amyw

Jun 16, 2015
Hi Mississauga friends :),

Below is my timeline...I have yet to see a "Transferral" note from St. Clair to our Mississauga office..Maybe it was there and disappeared as I did not really have time to check on my status for the past few months and have noticed a lot of other fellow applicants say that "Transferred to Mississauga office" line disappear.

Nonetheless, I am awaiting to write my test..Would calling an agent be able to help me know whether it has been transferred to Mississauga office or not?

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 2, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 2, 2014.

We started processing your application on November 3, 2014.

Thanks and fingers crossed..

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amyw said:
Hi Mississauga friends :),

Below is my timeline...I have yet to see a "Transferral" note from St. Clair to our Mississauga office..Maybe it ..........
Can you explain why your file will transfer from St.Clair????

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonia08 said:
Hi,

My file got transferred to Mississauga office on June 10. Mississauga is moving gradually

Good Luck to everyone.
Congratulations & Good Luck you too

Justice_07

Jun 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

Deoes anybody know that Bill-24 has intended to create two class of citizenship. After all this long wait to become a Canadian citizen. Now we are being faced to become a Second Class Citizen. Do some research and you will understand what I mean.

Not to the moderator: Please do not remove my posts. Everyone has the right to know this information.

amyw

Jun 16, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Can you explain why your file will transfer from St.Clair????
Actually, I'm not really sure myself. Is the Mississauga office only for specific cases while St. Clair is the general one? Under what circumstances would St. Clair transfer a file to the Mississauga office??

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Justice_07 said:
Hi everyone,

Deoes anybody know that Bill-24 has intended to create two class of citizenship. After all this long wait to become a Canadian citizen. Now we are being faced to become a Second Class Citizen. Do some research and you will understand what I mean.

Not to the moderator: Please do not remove my posts. Everyone has the right to know this information.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/newly-instated-bill-c-24-puts-some-citizenships-in-jeopardy--grants-it-in-other-cases-154609408.html

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amyw said:
Actually, I'm not really sure myself. Is the Mississauga office only for specific cases while St. Clair is the general one? Under what circumstances would St. Clair transfer a file to the Mississauga office??
File transfer to local office after initial processing from Sydney.

boyong0313

May 27, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am awaiting for my notification for the test. Following is the details of my citizenship journey:
- Received application for citizenship on Nov 24, 2015
- Sent letter of acknowledgement on Feb 17, 2015
- Started processing application on Mar 17, 2015
- File transferred to Mississauga on April 01, 2015

Last week, the file transferred date was deleted and up till this morning, it has not been re-instated.

has any one with the same file transfer date got their invite for the exams?

Thanks,

Boyong

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hi'
This is information ,
From 21 June 2015 to 3 July 2015 many the tests schedules have been canceled ,,,,,,,,,in Mississauga office.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
khakalove said:
Hi'
This is information ,
From 21 June 2015 to 3 July 2015 all the test schedules have been canceled ,,,,,,,,,in Mississauga office.
How do you know that? If you dont mind me asking?

ns87

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khakalove said:
Hi'
This is information ,
From 21 June 2015 to 3 July 2015 all the test schedules have been canceled ,,,,,,,,,in Mississauga office.
where did you hear that? sucks if its true :(