Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
Ahmed127 said:
I got my new PR card on Friday.

I had a 2 minutes interview. She took my old PR card. Just a look at my passports, driver's license and Tax returns.
That's it. She said she is satisfied. She then asked me to sign in a page and gave me my New PR card.

NB: I was carrying a big pile of documents. She never asked about anything else.

Ahmed
Did they give you New PR card at the time of Citizenship Interview?

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailvdutt said:
Did they give you New PR card at the time of Citizenship Interview?
This was not a citizenship interview. This was an interview just for the PR renewal.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dear friends

After seeing few comments, I thought of preparing a tracker for Mississauga applicants. Its almost after 5 years, I am doing this...... SO Before someone gives a nasty comment, kindly help me out by politely pointing out the undesired content.

Please see the following link ...... I have tried to make a very simple tracker for "Mississauga 2014-15 Applicants".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdDliQXNJNUFZZm9PNjh5Z2Rwc1o2cEE#gid=0

It's a big task to collect individual details from all the related spreadsheets. Therefore, for the time being it is incomplete .... Not everyone from Mississauga is there in this thread. Will be slowly updating from other spreadsheets ...... It also needs to be chronologically arranged!!!!!

Once done, I will handover the administrative rights to anyone who is sincerely looking forward to maintain this. Any takers ...... :)

Cheers, Anil

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Dear friends

After seeing few comments, I thought of preparing a tracker for Mississauga applicants. Its almost after 5 years, I am doing this...... SO Before someone gives a nasty comment, kindly help me out by politely pointing out the undesired content.

Please see the following link ...... I have tried to make a very simple tracker for "Mississauga 2014-15 Applicants".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdDliQXNJNUFZZm9PNjh5Z2Rwc1o2cEE#gid=0

It's a big task to collect individual details from all the related spreadsheets. Therefore, for the time being it is incomplete .... Not everyone from Mississauga is there in this thread. Will be slowly updating from other spreadsheets ...... It also needs to be chronologically arranged!!!!!

Once done, I will handover the administrative rights to anyone who is sincerely looking forward to maintain this. Any takers ...... :)

Cheers, Anil
Dear Anil04_10
You did a great job so nice of you .

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Pl include my name in the spreadsheet. Timeline below.

Thanks.

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Dear friends

Cheers, Anil
Hi Anil,

To politely point out a couple of columns that are irrelevant (most spreadsheets have them though) - date sent and the next column are quite unnecessary. Mainly because there is no standard method used to send the documents. The timeline really begins only after the application has been received by CIC.

Thanks for taking the initiative though.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Aspat said:
Hi Anil,

To politely point out a couple of columns that are irrelevant .....................
Thanks for taking the initiative though.
Dear Aspat

Thanks for the suggestion. I was of the same opinion ....... but seeing other spreadsheets thought of including these. But as you correctly mentioned, that these 2 columns are of no use, I'm removing them.

Cheers, Anil

ns87

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for doing this Anil!

Do you think we could sort the sheet by date of transfer to the Mississauga office? Would be interesting to see if they use a first in first out approach or just send invites randomly.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Hello again,
So i called CIC today, the agent confirmed they received my fingerprints i was asking her what if i'm going away for a planned vacation and she said: "we'll there is a long process ahead and you're just starting, so if you want to go away its okay just let us know before" should i be concerned with that answer??

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
hi Anil,

I see an entry in the spreadsheet. Need to add one more info.

My file is transferred to local office on MArch 24.

Great effort and thanks

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10,

I see based on the spreadsheet you have elaborated that there is an average of 176 days from Rcved to Test Date. 5.9 months + the Oath waiting time...

Thank you for such a great piece of work.

Cheers,

SFD

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dear Friends

Thank you for your feedback. I have arranged the required details (Mississauga) from Nov 2014 to March 2015. Anyone in this period (or even outside) can just leave a message for updation ...... and hopefully it will be done. Also I am open for ideas ..... go ahead.

@ ns87 understood, but that will cater for only those applicants who have reached up to 'Trf to Local Office' stage. Still I will add one more sheet in the same tracker for that requirement ..... ;)

Cheers, Anil

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Hey guys,

Thanks for taking initiatives :) My timeline as follows

Received - 26th NOV
AOR - 9th FEB
In Process - 17th March
Transfer to Mississauga - 20th March

Toronto - bloor and dufferin Applicant :)

Thanks again

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Ahmed127 said:
I got my new PR card on Friday.

I had a 2 minutes interview. She took my old PR card. Just a look at my passports, driver's license and Tax returns.
That's it. She said she is satisfied. She then asked me to sign in a page and gave me my New PR card.

NB: I was carrying a big pile of documents. She never asked about anything else.

Ahmed
Dear Ahmed,

In the 2 minutes interview did the officer checked your passport page by page to check the stamps or it was only a look on the first page to check your ID and that the passport is the same which you submitted ?