+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
They sent me a letter to appear to CIC office in Etobicoke and bring all my original passports, documents etc..
DearA Ahmed127
You will receive your test invitation after getting PR on 8th may . Interview for PR just verifying documents .

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
DearA Ahmed127
You will receive your test invitation after getting PR on 8th may . Interview for PR just verifying documents .
I was told that the 2 processes (Citizenship and PR renewal) are completely separate!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
I was told that the 2 processes (Citizenship and PR renewal) are completely separate!
yes they are completely seperate. a friend of mine had to go to CIC office to get his renewal as well. He was married to a Canadian and they also wanted to see the wife too! but it just took them 10 minutes. It was nothing complicated! don't worry

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Nothing for me too this week, I only received my ATIP report which I've no idea what anything means ( I think i ordered the wrong one.. not sure)

This waiting game is silly.. I don't think I'll be done before my "planned vacation" in August.

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
yes they are completely seperate. a friend of mine had to go to CIC office to get his renewal as well. He was married to a Canadian and they also wanted to see the wife too! but it just took them 10 minutes. It was nothing complicated! don't worry
I am not worried for the PR. I lived 3 1/2 years and they want only 2. It's the citizenship that is unpredictable.
But my question is why you think that they will send me the test letter after the PR renewal appointment when they are separate processes?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
I am not worried for the PR. I lived 3 1/2 years and they want only 2. It's the citizenship that is unpredictable.
But my question is why you think that they will send me the test letter after the PR renewal appointment when they are separate processes?
Dead Ahmed127
I know these are two separate processes not linked with each other. You understand in other way it was my best wishes that when you will back to home your letter will be in mailbox.

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Dead Ahmed127
I know these are two separate processes not linked with each other. You understand in other way it was my best wishes that when you will back to home your letter will be in mailbox.
:D ;)

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend of my partner, he received his test invite from Mississauga this week. I am not sure when his application was transferred but I know his application was received on Nov 25th, 2015. I guess Mississauga is doing something!

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
shaazdeh said:
A friend of my partner, he received his test invite from Mississauga this week. I am not sure when his application was transferred but I know his application was received on Nov 25th, 2015. I guess Mississauga is doing something!

I wonder do they scheduled the test according to applying date or the date of transfering to the local office ?
in other words do they work now in November applications or March transferred?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
I wonder do they scheduled the test according to applying date or the date of transfering to the local office ?
in other words do they work now in November applications or March transferred?
I think it s according to Transfer date , till now test date issued up to 4th March (transfer date) if we see spread sheet of NOV.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
ar_fabrics said:
I think it s according to Transfer date , till now test date issued up to 4th March (transfer date) if we see spread sheet of NOV.
According to that i'm next in queue, one more day to go LOL !

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering if someone could create a Mississauga spreadsheet? :-*

I would create one if I knew how to do it. Will certainly help all of us track effectively.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
Just wondering if someone could create a Mississauga spreadsheet? :-*

I would create one if I knew how to do it. Will certainly help all of us track effectively.
Really will helpful but Unfortunately I don't know how to creat spread sheet.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline in my signature. Glad to join the "Mississauga Office crew". Thanks.

IllaBee.

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my new PR card on Friday.

I had a 2 minutes interview. She took my old PR card. Just a look at my passports, driver's license and Tax returns.
That's it. She said she is satisfied. She then asked me to sign in a page and gave me my New PR card.

NB: I was carrying a big pile of documents. She never asked about anything else.

Ahmed