+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Lol u guys are hilarious, u made this stressful time fun :)

Well i assume i am !!
Being a Positive thinker Iam not seeing the some of Mississauga applicants from June 2014 who are still waiting for test but keeping my eyes on November Applicants who got test dates. Based on this theory you are getting test date within 10/12 days.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Also when I was looking to the charts I could say for Mississauga guys the oath date is only about max 10 t0 15 days after the test but in Scarborough is longer , if I am wrong then correct me.
Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Being a Positive thinker Iam not seeing the some of Mississauga applicants from June 2014 who are still waiting for test but keeping my eyes on November Applicants who got test dates. Based on this theory you are getting test date within 10/12 days.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
ar_fabrics said:
Nice positivity... Thanks for that. Since waiting for the date patiently...

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One or two November applicants with RQ has received their test. I hope ours would be next !

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Nothing for me today.. Will enjoy my weekend for now and back to stressful waiting next Monday..

Good luck people :))

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just for update JM-Nov got his test date 20th May . His file was transferred 3 March.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Hey Guys,

I got the test invitation today , wanted to share this good news to you all.

:D :D :D :D :D
medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Just for update JM-Nov got his test date 20th May . His file was transferred 3 March.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Hey Guys,

I got the test invitation today , wanted to share this good news to you all.

:D :D :D :D :D
medigol
Medigol,

Very happy for you my friend!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Have a wonderful weekend!

SFD