+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga need help

Rano2013

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hi

I was planing to move to Calgary, but now things and plans have changed and I am looking to move Mississauga.
What the rent is like there? and how is the job market. what are the safest neighbourhood there.

Thanks in adavance

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
Hi Rano rent depends on the property you want to rent and your lifestyle for work is good as Mississauga is beside Toronto and around 60% of Canadian goods are made in Mississauga just take a look at the toothpaste you use.
Average 2 bedroom apartment is $1700 per month.
Regarding security Mississauga is very secure with less crime than Calgary take a look at this link http://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-cities-the-rankings/.
I'm a realtor and I can help you find a property my service is free of charge to you I helped many people like you through here for more info visit my site alrivas .com.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Rano2013 said:
Hi

I was planing to move to Calgary, but now things and plans have changed and I am looking to move Mississauga.
What the rent is like there? and how is the job market. what are the safest neighbourhood there.

Thanks in adavance
Mississauga is a relatively decent sized city with a variety of areas that differ in terms of demographics, income levels, aesthetic appearance, etc. The safest and nicest pockets would include Lorne Park, Mineola West, Port Credit, etc. My advice would be to look at the school first (as the quality of schools really vary by neighborhood) and then find a house around the school. Good luck!

Rano2013

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
ALRIVAS said:
Hi Rano rent depends on the property you want to rent and your lifestyle for work is good as Mississauga is beside Toronto and around 60% of Canadian goods are made in Mississauga just take a look at the toothpaste you use.
Average 2 bedroom apartment is $1700 per month.
Regarding security Mississauga is very secure with less crime than Calgary take a look at this link http://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-cities-the-rankings/.
I'm a realtor and I can help you find a property my service is free of charge to you I helped many people like you through here for more info visit my site alrivas .com.
Thanks a lot.

Rano2013

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
torontosm said:
Mississauga is a relatively decent sized city with a variety of areas that differ in terms of demographics, income levels, aesthetic appearance, etc. The safest and nicest pockets would include Lorne Park, Mineola West, Port Credit, etc. My advice would be to look at the school first (as the quality of schools really vary by neighborhood) and then find a house around the school. Good luck!
Thank you. A