Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
Jan 2020 applicant, test completed in April 2021. DM on July 9th 2021. No update since then. I tried everyting - web forms, GCMS notes, MP office.. multiple calls. Nothing is moving the file to the next stage. PR expired, applied for renewal in Oct 2021 - no update since then. Passport expiring soon. Oh god.. it is a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: im2kool

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Jan 2020 applicant, test completed in April 2021. DM on July 9th 2021. No update since then. I tried everyting - web forms, GCMS notes, MP office.. multiple calls. Nothing is moving the file to the next stage. PR expired, applied for renewal in Oct 2021 - no update since then. Passport expiring soon. Oh god.. it is a mess.
I am so sorry. :( I m in similar kind of a situation. I dont know how they are working and what their goals are. They have destroyed the excitement of this whole citizenship process completely. :(

Reactions: akbardxb

Sheno1986

Feb 15, 2022
I am so sorry. :( I m in similar kind of a situation. I dont know how they are working and what their goals are. They have destroyed the excitement of this whole citizenship process completely. :(
At Least you have done the test, I have a problem that my initial passport is expiring and i cannot travel and renew it taking so long as well and in an emergency situation that required I travel and they are not accepting that as emergency
Anyway I m trying everything but nothing is working out, for me it's not about excitement it affected me badly

• Sad
Reactions: Aquarius93

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016

Qrios1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Got Oath Invitation for March 12, email yet to come.

Timeline in signature.

Thank you.
Did you apply for UP? Are you at the Mississauga office, as your location in your signature says Toronto. Although I am happy for you that you got your oath so quickly, I am just astounded that your case was so quick? For all intents and purposes, your file was reviewed for completeness (AOR) and that's really when processing starts, in September 2021? Wow just wow, congrats!

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
We had our oath on the 21st of Feb and we informed the clerk that my husband was travelling on the 2nd of March . This trip had been planned and booked before we got our Oath invite . We sent the ticket and other documents requested for them to see the urgency of the trip . Up till now we have not gotten any reply to the mails sent . We called the call centre yesterday and we were informed that the certificate has been printed but not yet dispatched. Does anyone have any idea what we can do ? Apparently Missiuiauga office does not allow one to pick up citizenship certificates .

kc_s008

May 13, 2014
Did you apply for UP? Are you at the Mississauga office, as your location in your signature says Toronto. Although I am happy for you that you got your oath so quickly, I am just astounded that your case was so quick? For all intents and purposes, your file was reviewed for completeness (AOR) and that's really when processing starts, in September 2021? Wow just wow, congrats!
It was regular processing, Mississauga office ( i am guessing through test invitation email address ). Thank you and all the best for those whose application are in process.

Last edited:

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
We had our oath on the 21st of Feb and we informed the clerk that my husband was travelling on the 2nd of March . This trip had been planned and booked before we got our Oath invite . We sent the ticket and other documents requested for them to see the urgency of the trip . Up till now we have not gotten any reply to the mails sent . We called the call centre yesterday and we were informed that the certificate has been printed but not yet dispatched. Does anyone have any idea what we can do ? Apparently Missiuiauga office does not allow one to pick up citizenship certificates .
Just got a call from them to come pick up the certificate.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Guys I called Ircc today and I’ve been advised that my office is Mississauga, I’m waiting for test invitation. I’m Aug 2021 applicant and background was done in Dec 2021, I’m
Got my ATIP notes today. It took about a little over a month to get them. I had given up hope of receiving them and was thinking another $5 down the drain.

No new information - updated on Jan 6, 2022. Everything completed included a new Criminality on the same day. The only interesting info was that my physical file is located on a Ceremony Ready Shelf! I hope it hasn't got cobwebs by now on that shelf.

Now that it's Friday, another two days will go in the weekend and then I suspect the Ukraine crisis will take precedence as announced.

@Aquarius93 @Sheno1986 Did you order / get ATIP notes?

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Got my ATIP notes today. It took about a little over a month to get them. I had given up hope of receiving them and was thinking another $5 down the drain.

No new information - updated on Jan 6, 2022. Everything completed included a new Criminality on the same day. The only interesting info was that my physical file is located on a Ceremony Ready Shelf! I hope it hasn't got cobwebs by now on that shelf.

Now that it's Friday, another two days will go in the weekend and then I suspect the Ukraine crisis will take precedence as announced.

I didnt bother applying for them because of long wait times. By reading the comments on this forum, i was sure that my application would be collecting dust on oath ready shelf since july 29th. Today they decided to dust it off and put it back on tht shelf again

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016

Where do you see the information that the file is in Ceremony ready shelf? I have got my GCMS notes. But, it doesn't gives me information that its ready for Oath. but it says everything else is completed.