Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
How long usually does it take for Mississauga office to sent out the certificate of citizenship. I had my oath on 5th feb and oath form sent on the same day. The file was closed on the tracker on February 7th.
Did u told them that u need Certificate urgently I hv Oath coming and I also hv Traveling schedule 15day after my Oath little bit nervous but happy that Oath has come .

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Can someone help : What document we have sign on the day of Oath Ceremony ( I saw some comments about it in the forum) . Which is a better way --
Sending the signed form via email or postal service?

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Can someone help : What document we have sign on the day of Oath Ceremony ( I saw some comments about it in the forum) . Which is a better way --
Sending the signed form via email or postal service?
You will receive that document as a part of oath invitation. Don’t worry about it.

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
thank you for the response but may i know what is the better way to send it . Email or Postal?
You do not have option to send by postal. It’s email only

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
By Gods grace received Oath Invitation today : Scheduled for March 1,2022.

Here is the timeline

Application sent: July 12, 2020
Application received : July 14, 2020
AOR: Nov 14, 2020
In progress: Jan 16,2021
FP request: May 3,2021
Background completed: June 8,2021
Test Invite: June 14,2021
Test Completed in Tracker: June 29, 2021
Prohibitions,Language,Physical presence completed on Nov 18,2021
Oath invitation: Feb 18,2022
Oath scheduled : March 1, 2022

I hope everyone will also get their Oath invitation soon. We are all in this together
Feb 21-2022: Received Official confirmation email from Mississauga for March 1 , 2022 oath ceremony

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Glad to see folks receiving the Oath invites from Sauga.. Unfortunately or my bad luck - have been stuck in Decision Made with a boiler plate response of you are in queue for virtual oath ceremony since the last 7 months.. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: akbardxb

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Glad to see folks receiving the Oath invites from Sauga.. Unfortunately or my bad luck - have been stuck in Decision Made with a boiler plate response of you are in queue for virtual oath ceremony since the last 7 months.. Anyone else in the same boat?
Not seven but close to two now. I’m out of life lines. IRCC has declined my request for urgent processing. MP’s office says everything is ok, wait for a couple of months. Lawyer says wait for six months to file mandamus. Web forms have gone into a black hole. ATIP notes request is pending; $5 also down the drain!

Q: What were the dates for Background check and Prohibitions? Were they before physical presence & test? My hypothesis is that while it shows DM, these two checks will be done again and could be pending with RCMP / CSIS. I’m in the same boat.

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Not seven but close to two now. I’m out of life lines. IRCC has declined my request for urgent processing. MP’s office says everything is ok, wait for a couple of months. Lawyer says wait for six months to file mandamus. Web forms have gone into a black hole. ATIP notes request is pending; $5 also down the drain!

Q: What were the dates for Background check and Prohibitions? Were they before physical presence & test? My hypothesis is that while it shows DM, these two checks will be done again and could be pending with RCMP / CSIS. I’m in the same boat.
You dont have to pay $5 for ATIP notes. They are free under privacy act (but you have be in Canada under legal status). I never paid for any ATIP note and I got them for free every time.

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021

My BG and Prohibitions were completed two months after the Test was done..