+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

cps001

Jul 8, 2021
Guys anyone did oath in mid Jan and still waiting for the certificate ? how long does it takes to arrive from Mississauga office ? is it gonna be in the mail box or deliver at the door ?
Did you receive the certificate?

I took the OATH on Jan 31st and waiting for the certificate , hopefully it will arrive in few days?, but what is the normal timeline. I was told 2-6 weeks timeline

Sque

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
LANDED..........
29-06-2014
They mentioned batch of 55 taking ceremony
There were 75 persons in my batch yesterday, including four kids under 14 present with their guardians. The judge mentioned that three sessions were held for the day.

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
There were 75 persons in my batch yesterday, including four kids under 14 present with their guardians. The judge mentioned that three sessions were held for the day.
Quick question: my oath is not scheduled yet but suppose when it happens can I pick my citizenship certificate from IRCC office in person ? it is very close to my home.

Sque

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
LANDED..........
29-06-2014
Quick question: my oath is not scheduled yet but suppose when it happens can I pick my citizenship certificate from IRCC office in person ? it is very close to my home.
I don't think the office is allowing in-person visits right now. But you can always call to confirm this.

Reactions: rahivirus

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I am starting to get worried about my dad's application. He has been stuck on DM ever since Nov 25th 2021. Should I email or
call them? Or is that still normal for Mississauga office?

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
I am starting to get worried about my dad's application. He has been stuck on DM ever since Nov 25th 2021. Should I email or
call them? Or is that still normal for Mississauga office?
I got DM on Nov 2021 and still waiting for Oath. I emailed Mississauga office , they said I am in queue but I don't know what in the meaning of queue in IRCC language because i saw people who DM in Dec 2021 or Jan 2022 (no offence to those who got thier Oath invitation) got thier Oath Scheduled before me. I recommend just wait and hope for good news soon.

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I got DM on Nov 2021 and still waiting for Oath. I emailed Mississauga office , they said I am in queue but I don't know what in the meaning of queue in IRCC language because i saw people who DM in Dec 2021 or Jan 2022 (no offence to those who got thier Oath invitation) got thier Oath Scheduled before me. I recommend just wait and hope for good news soon.
It's good to know that I am not alone in this. My dad is an October 2020 applicant and I am a June 2021one. I also got my DM (on Jan 10th 2022). It will be funny if I get an oath invite before he does. No one really knows how their "queue" works btw. It doesn't seem to only depend on when you got your DM.

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
It's good to know that I am not alone in this. My dad is an October 2020 applicant and I am a June 2021one. I also got my DM (on Jan 10th 2022). It will be funny if I get an oath invite before he does. No one really knows how their "queue" works btw. It doesn't seem to only depend on when you got your DM.
Yes, as per experience getting DM date is not a true measure of when you are going to be scheduled for ceremony.

Reactions: applicant2021

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I got a similar message from Mississauga office. "Your are in queue for a ceremony. Unable to confirm future date etc etc". There is no visible pattern to us, but behind the scenes probably is - however inefficient it might be. Someone here claimed that they got a date for August. Haven't seen an update on that post so don't know if that was true or not.

• Wow
Reactions: applicant2021