Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Hi, I got an email response saying that I'm on queue. Is it an auto reply? For those who got similar response, how long did you wait till you get the schedule for ceremony?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont think so. in auto replies they shamelessly say that they wont reply to your email unless ......

if you have a DM and they are saying u r in queue then not auto.

timeline is anyones guess. hope knowing that you are in queue provides bit of certainty to you though.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Hi, I don't think it's an auto reply though because I can see the officer's initial at the bottom of the email and the response was sent to me a day or two after I emailed them. It sounds reassuring if this is real but I would be really disappointed if I find out that this is what they say all the time to people who waits. It says,

"Hello,

Your applications are in the queue to be schedule for a ceremony. Once you have been scheduled, we will contact you by email.

Since the beginning of COVID-19, IRCC has been increasing its use of digital tools to process Citizenship grant applications. E-applications were implemented in November 2020 in a limited capacity, and other virtual tools have been implemented to move towards virtual processing to the extent possible.

Applications are processed utilizing a first-in first-out processing model, with a small number of the oldest e-applications being processed as well. This ensures that the oldest of paper applications are processed while also allowing the move towards online services. Service delivery and processing times may vary depending on the complexity of each individual case.

The pandemic has had a considerable impact on overall processing times and they may vary from location to location depending on local inventories. IRCC is closely monitoring processing times and is working towards decreasing them as quickly as possible"

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi, I don't think it's an auto reply though because I can see the officer's initial at the bottom of the email and the response was sent to me a day or two after I emailed them. It sounds reassuring if this is real but I would be really disappointed if I find out that this is what they say all the time to people who waits. It says,

"Hello,

Your applications are in the queue to be schedule for a ceremony. Once you have been scheduled, we will contact you by email.

Since the beginning of COVID-19, IRCC has been increasing its use of digital tools to process Citizenship grant applications. E-applications were implemented in November 2020 in a limited capacity, and other virtual tools have been implemented to move towards virtual processing to the extent possible.

Applications are processed utilizing a first-in first-out processing model, with a small number of the oldest e-applications being processed as well. This ensures that the oldest of paper applications are processed while also allowing the move towards online services. Service delivery and processing times may vary depending on the complexity of each individual case.

The pandemic has had a considerable impact on overall processing times and they may vary from location to location depending on local inventories. IRCC is closely monitoring processing times and is working towards decreasing them as quickly as possible"
Can you write directly to the Mississauga office? Please share the address. I'd like to write as well.

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga

"Hello,

I also received a similar reply in December. My application is in queue since july 29th. They say they r following First-in-first-out model but tht is clearly not the case. In this condition, there is really nothing else we can do except waiting n managing our anxieties. Good luck!

Johnny_0507

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto

"Hello,

I almost got the same reply every time, since June-2021. It is very disappointing and frustrating to check the IRCC tracker and not get any update.

My timelines are in the signature below. DM-11th May 2021, waiting to get the oath since then (almost 9 months).

I have tried all the options to get the information such as contacting the local MP, email to IRCC Mississauga. I requested for GCMS notes on 1-Dec-2021 but still waiting to get any response on it.

Johnny_0507

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto
This is the latest reply that I got yesterday for the web form query on 13th Jan 2022:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

If you have an application in process, you can:
· check your application status online or
· request a change of address

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

For more information, you can:
· get general information about our programs,
· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
Finally got my Oath invitation today. It's scheduled for Feb, 2nd. :D
Hoping to have a predictable timeline of tasks from now onwards and no further last minute surprises or delays by IRCC.

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hoping to have a predictable timeline of tasks from now onwards and no further last minute surprises or delays by IRCC.
Congratulations !! And wishing you all the very best for the next steps.. Hopefully no further delays.

We are waiting in line...

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
Congratulations !! And wishing you all the very best for the next steps.. Hopefully no further delays.

We are waiting in line...
Thank you. Good luck

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Congratulations!

Reactions: justhope