+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

kc_s008

May 13, 2014
Same here, one DM, another still in progress for Physical Presence and Prohibitions. Language is completed at the same time as the other DM. So my guess an officer was reviewing all family files at the same time, but waiting on something else for those steps.
Tests were a few weeks apart as well.
Thanks for sharing...

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Checking online, I see Language Skills / Physical Presence / Citizenship Test / Background Verification / Prohibitions marked as 'Completed' but Citizenship Ceremony shows as 'Not Started'. Can any one explain if this is close to Decision Made or is it still a long way to go?

For background, Mississauga applicant, submitted the application in late 2018. AOR in mid 2019. Test / Interview in Feb 2020 and then then this status. It's been so long, I have forgotten the exact dates :)

• Love
Reactions: bluesami

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Anyone waiting for oath, did you try sending an email to the Mississauga office?

abhi84712

Dec 8, 2021
Checking online, I see Language Skills / Physical Presence / Citizenship Test / Background Verification / Prohibitions marked as 'Completed' but Citizenship Ceremony shows as 'Not Started'. Can any one explain if this is close to Decision Made or is it still a long way to go?

For background, Mississauga applicant, submitted the application in late 2018. AOR in mid 2019. Test / Interview in Feb 2020 and then then this status. It's been so long, I have forgotten the exact dates :)
Prohibitions/Physical Presence/Language marked as completed in new tracker is equivalent to Decision Made in the old ECAS.

Congratulations, your application is finally approved and you are in queue for oath. Also, taking into account the long time you have waited till now, your journey from Decision Made to Oath will be quite short.

Reactions: bluesami

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Today I went to Mississauga Citizenship building just to see whether there are people who are actually coming to work or not and saw there are cars parked at entrance of CIC office. I believe they are working but not sure on what considering the pace of the applications that are processed

Reactions: maniacworld

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020

Congrats bro

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Congrats bro
Thank you @abhi84712 @bluesami , that sounds reassuring :)

FYI, a little more context on my application. My family spent a year here while I kept going back and forth winding up my affairs before moving to Canada. They applied a year before I did, but surprisingly I got the interview / test date only two months after them. After that it was a steady decline and then Covid happened :)

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
anyone who took the oath ceremony yesterday (Jan 13th).. Online status of Oath ceremony still shows in progress.. any view of when it will changed to completed?

nano_speed

Nov 15, 2021
Question for people who took their oath during the week of December 20th, Is anyone still waiting to get their Citizenship Certificate? It will be full 4 week on Monday and I didn't receive mine, should I contact them?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another week gone by with no major activity from the Mississauga office. no point in checking status or the forum I guess.

sk6492

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Question for people who took their oath during the week of December 20th, Is anyone still waiting to get their Citizenship Certificate? It will be full 4 week on Monday and I didn't receive mine, should I contact them?
I am waiting as well. My status changed to closed on Dec 22.

I saw someone else, waiting since Dec 14.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-certificate-after-oath-1.754306/post-9891675

They say to contact them after 6 weeks. But you can give a try.

Reactions: nano_speed

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Guys a quick question (sorry if wrong thread), my statuses are now ALL showing as complete so how long before I'm likely to get a Oath ceremony invite? Also does it mean that no interview is required?

Cheers
Dal