+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021
I am in the same boat, DM since June.
I feel like they have gotten better at scheduling oaths. I am seeing many 2019 applicants getting oath invites + a lot more oath ceremonies in general. Looks like they are trying to get rid of 2019 applicants so I feel we should hopefully get an invite soon.

Reactions: Aquarius93

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I feel like they have gotten better at scheduling oaths. I am seeing many 2019 applicants getting oath invites + a lot more oath ceremonies in general. Looks like they are trying to get rid of 2019 applicants so I feel we should hopefully get an invite soon.
The bigger problem is that people who applied after us and cleared test after us are getting oath invite - there doesn't seem to be any sequence.

Reactions: Aquarius93

tarek_adel

Oct 20, 2014
Hi
I am an January 2019 applicant , passed the test on February 2020 , then they asked for documents to confirm one passport stamp , I provided the document and the application is stuck in "in process" status till now

anyone faced that situation before? do you know what is the max time to complete the application

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Hi
I am an January 2019 applicant , passed the test on February 2020 , then they asked for documents to confirm one passport stamp , I provided the document and the application is stuck in "in process" status till now

anyone faced that situation before? do you know what is the max time to complete the application
Start a Mandamus

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Hi

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applicants-waiting-for-more-than-2-years-interested-in-mandamus-with-a-firm-as-a-group-meet-here.743417/post-9878754

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to see ssauga office moving. Gotta be some curse on this office which just can't make things easier.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not long before mid n late 2021s will be oath ready and will start getting oaths.and the pile up for this year will keep adding up. They don't seem to realize where is the bottleneck. Rather than working on that, they would rather add more and more newer files in the queue and even prioritize those new files. Make it make sense IRCC

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
DM in Jul 2020 and still waiting.. I am in shock to see how come the same offices processes new applicants differently and old ones differently. No rhyme and rhythm - i am absolutely clueless as to when this wait is going to get over.

Reactions: maniacworld

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
DM in Jul 2020 and still waiting.. I am in shock to see how come the same offices processes new applicants differently and old ones differently. No rhyme and rhythm - i am absolutely clueless as to when this wait is going to get over.
DM in july 2020 as well.