+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tht post got my hopes up. But nothing changed on my tracker.
I know what you mean.
I think we are at a stage where we shouldnt keep very high hopes. Sooner the better obv but there is no logic and sequence followed for oaths so just sit tight and hope its over soon.

Reactions: Aquarius93

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I just finished my citizenship test. I passed. I just realized that I had my email open as well as the letter I got from CIC as I was copying my app # and UCI from it. I forgot to close them because I was kind of stressed. I didn't look at any materials during the test or switch tabs/windows. Is that ok or will that cause a problem?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Oath scheduled on January 8th
congrats. surprised Ssauga office is still working at this time of the year or did they leave the computer open which sends oath invites out. lol

did you request for urgent processing by any chance? cause if not then it sure looks like they are not sending oaths based on DM dates.

Also, is Mississauga office processing your application? cause i just your timeline in spreadsheet and it says Etobicoke

Last edited:

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if the participants in an oath ceremony are all from same region or office?
or is it all mixed up?

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
congrats. surprised Ssauga office is still working at this time of the year or did they leave the computer open which sends oath invites out. lol

did you request for urgent processing by any chance? cause if not then it sure looks like they are not sending oaths based on DM dates.

Also, is Mississauga office processing your application? cause i just your timeline in spreadsheet and it says Etobicoke
No, not an urgent applicant.
Mississauga is processing Etobicoke as well as many other nearby towns.

Reactions: maniacworld

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I might b wrong but I think mississauga processes applications for Peel and Halton region as well. Hence one of the most busiest offices

nano_speed

Nov 15, 2021
Had my Oath Ceramony earlier this week. There were only 19 applicants taking oath. Some insights shared during the ceremony: Mississauga location gave oath to ~3000 applicants in November 2021. Apparently pre-covid they use to give oath to ~240 applicants every single day. Covid has really slowed things down.

Reactions: maniacworld

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018

I feel like they might be sending oath invites for all those who completed citizenship test in July. I think I saw few applicants whose DM was in September but test was completed in July.