+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Oct 30, 2021
any 2019 Applicant received oath from Mississauga office ??? what should we do everything is completed and decision made, nothing after......!!! any idea any advice!!! My PR card is set to expire what should I do ?
It is generally taking long to get an oath invite after you have completed your test however you can call the IRCC support centre, if you haven't done that already, to see where things are at (politeness and humility are the keys here).

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
any 2019 Applicant received oath from Mississauga office ??? what should we do everything is completed and decision made, nothing after......!!! any idea any advice!!! My PR card is set to expire what should I do ?
My friend did 3 days ago. Waiting for his Cert rn.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
from the Mississauga office? do you know the timeline ?
ye Missi office, he's Aug application and i'm Nov. I can't remember exactly. But he took the test the same time as me. But got DM earlier than me Sept 28 and then the Oath. Meanwhile, I just got DM today. Hope I will get the Oath soon within 2 months.

Dec2014NY

Dec 2, 2014
Hey folks - I received my GCMS notes today and observed my file is transferred to "GTA-CEN IRCC" from "Mississauga" and the reason was "Workload Re-distribution" - Is this Etobicoke location? Does anyone know about this office/location?

nano_speed

Nov 15, 2021
Hey folks - I received my GCMS notes today and observed my file is transferred to "GTA-CEN IRCC" from "Mississauga" and the reason was "Workload Re-distribution" - Is this Etobicoke location? Does anyone know about this office/location?
How long did GCMS notes take for you?