+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was filling the citizenship application.

In form question #13 is asking for other citizenship status.

What would be the date obtained of citizenship of my origin country (where I was born)?

Date of birth or something else?
Hi,
Yes, Date of Birth.

All the best.
~A

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Passed my test today 20/20 at mississauga. There were more than 50 people there for test. Once test started around 8ish things were quicker took only 3-4 minutes to do test and than within 5-10 minutes were called for interview. Officer checked my passport stamps few question about my job and family and that was it. She said there r no concerns and i will be getting oath in 1-2 months time told her i am travelling for 6 weeks in January she noted down and said she will make sure she does not invite me for oath during that period. Good luck everyone.

sarat104

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Feb, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May be June, 2012
Med's Request
December 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2014
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014
Finally received the Oath letter today (Dec 10). The Ceremony is on Jan 7 (Mississauga)

Applied in December 2018.

mekima

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
I passed mine today 20/20 in Mississauga. here is my story. Application date: 13-Nov, missed the first test on 19th Nov by 10 mins due to highway jamming and they did not let me enter. The test was rescheduled for today and I started 2.5 hours earlier from brampton, "once bitten twice smitten". I reached the center at 5:50am and people started to arrive at 6:30am, but none of the staff was in until 7:05am and that too was a security person who opened the gate but did not let anyone in up until 7:20am. Security guy was the only one available and he was guiding none. Since it was y second day, my judgement about him being a rude person still stands. he wont answer any of your questions and pretend to be busy on his computer as if writing Microsoft code. Standard answer is: take your seat. Very unfriendly I must say. First entry was made by an official at 7:33am (remember time was 7:30am and I was keeping track of timing as they refused me last time for being 10 mins late). This person made some announcement about document checking. Security guy was shouting at people to make a line along the wall (worst than a elementary school teacher's frustration). The other staff started to arrive at around 7:45am and they were rudely looking at people as if the folks in queue were blocking the pathway, while actually they were lined up for document check. So whoever could make it till 7:55am was let in (25 mins late than the scheduled time, remember they refused me lat time for 10 mins). So if you do it, you are ineligible if they do it, then it is normal. I heard people talking to each other that it does not look like canada. After this the experience stayed bit normal. regular test, guided properly by instructor and interviewed very nicely by the gentleman. But all the while before we could enter the test hall, the ordeal was 1 hr filled with uncertainties. if you are wondering which documents to carry, here is the list: PR Card, all passport (current and previous), Health card, Driving License and landing papers and your test invitation letter. Thats more than enough. Eventually it turned out to be horror show to begin with but a sigh of relief that it is over. All my last 5 years of income tax payments, law abiding citizen like living and investing in local economy etc came down one single 20 questions test, made me have mixed feelings. I was thinking what if I miss this, all the above good deeds would come to naught. But I am really happy to get past this stage now and looking forward to oath ceremony after approx 1.5 months. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: zafhil
Jun 12, 2019
Hi everyone:

By looking at the thread, I thought I would have to wait at least end of March 2020 to take the exam earliest? I applied in end of March 2019

:-(

Shazsabb

Nov 30, 2017
I passed mine today 20/20 in Mississauga. here is my story. Application date: 13-Nov, missed the first test on 19th Nov by 10 mins due to highway jamming and they did not let me enter. The test was rescheduled for today and I started 2.5 hours earlier from brampton, "once bitten twice smitten". I reached the center at 5:50am and people started to arrive at 6:30am, but none of the staff was in until 7:05am and that too was a security person who opened the gate but did not let anyone in up until 7:20am. Security guy was the only one available and he was guiding none. Since it was y second day, my judgement about him being a rude person still stands. he wont answer any of your questions and pretend to be busy on his computer as if writing Microsoft code. Standard answer is: take your seat. Very unfriendly I must say. First entry was made by an official at 7:33am (remember time was 7:30am and I was keeping track of timing as they refused me last time for being 10 mins late). This person made some announcement about document checking. Security guy was shouting at people to make a line along the wall (worst than a elementary school teacher's frustration). The other staff started to arrive at around 7:45am and they were rudely looking at people as if the folks in queue were blocking the pathway, while actually they were lined up for document check. So whoever could make it till 7:55am was let in (25 mins late than the scheduled time, remember they refused me lat time for 10 mins). So if you do it, you are ineligible if they do it, then it is normal. I heard people talking to each other that it does not look like canada. After this the experience stayed bit normal. regular test, guided properly by instructor and interviewed very nicely by the gentleman. But all the while before we could enter the test hall, the ordeal was 1 hr filled with uncertainties. if you are wondering which documents to carry, here is the list: PR Card, all passport (current and previous), Health card, Driving License and landing papers and your test invitation letter. Thats more than enough. Eventually it turned out to be horror show to begin with but a sigh of relief that it is over. All my last 5 years of income tax payments, law abiding citizen like living and investing in local economy etc came down one single 20 questions test, made me have mixed feelings. I was thinking what if I miss this, all the above good deeds would come to naught. But I am really happy to get past this stage now and looking forward to oath ceremony after approx 1.5 months. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations! how did you prepare for test? Just book or some online apps as well? if apps, would you plz share which app?

Thanks

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Finally, my journey is officially completed. Picked up my passport at Passport Canada office.

My guarantor and references were NOT contacted.

Thank you all for your help in this forum!

Wish you all the best in the future!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reactions: sydcarton