+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Asheemabdulla

Oct 7, 2019
I live in Milton Ontario. Which would be my processing office for citizenship. I applied in November 2018. And nothing has happened yet. Please reply. Thanks

askiajones

Apr 26, 2017
I am new here and I'm reading a lot of complains about Mississauga office. I live in Milton so I am guessing my application is in Mississauga. I sent an email to CIC to let them know my family application (my wife and myself) was going to be 1 year old soon and I haven't receive the test invite. the reply was: your application is still under normal processing time. Below is my info so you can add me to the google doc.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 15, 2019.

nitin_shibani

Sep 15, 2017
Brampton
I am new here and I'm reading a lot of complains about Mississauga office. I live in Milton so I am guessing my application is in Mississauga. I sent an email to CIC to let them know my family application (my wife and myself) was going to be 1 year old soon and I haven't receive the test invite. the reply was: your application is still under normal processing time. Below is my info so you can add me to the google doc.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 15, 2019.
Call them on October 14th 2019, they will then start something called Alert Level 1 where the call center sends a message to the office where your file is at, office then has to reply in 30 days, If the office doesn't reply with in 30 days,then call center will send in as Alert Level 2 .

Reactions: askiajones

MZRARN

Jun 1, 2019
Guys, just called cic to get an update on my application. Cermony was scheduled in Nov however I haven’t received anything yet. I took my test on Aug 28 in Mississauga. So I wish for whoever is still waiting for the ceremony hears something this week. Mississauga is moving finally

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel CAN

Asheemabdulla

Oct 7, 2019
W
Guy, just called to get an update on my application. Cermony was scheduled in Nov however I haven’t received anything yet. I took my test on Aug 28 in Mississauga. So I hope for who is still waiting for the ceremony hear something this week. Mississauga is moving finally
when was it you had applied ?

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Guys, just called cic to get an update on my application. Cermony was scheduled in Nov however I haven’t received anything yet. I took my test on Aug 28 in Mississauga. So I wish for whoever is still waiting for the ceremony hears something this week. Mississauga is moving finally
Hi MZRARN,

Thank you for you message. It is really encouraging!

I finished the test on Sept. 04 and didn't get oath invite yet. Hopefully, I will receive it soon based on your information.

Leo9

Apr 18, 2019
What a beautiful day! A Canadian citizen at last! Grateful to finally have the rights and responsibilities of living in Peace, Order and Good Government.

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Reactions: obryan20

Asheemabdulla

Oct 7, 2019
What a beautiful day! A Canadian citizen at last! Grateful to finally have the rights and responsibilities of living in Peace, Order and Good Government.

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
God keep our land glorious and free!
Awesome. Congratulations