Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Mississauga seems slow, called CIC today application has been in process since November 2018 they said its queued for Mississauga to send you a test invite.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
How much time normally it takes when it is queued for test? Mine is queued for almost 3 weeks now or may be more ...

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
How much time normally it takes when it is queued for test? Mine is queued for almost 3 weeks now or may be more ...
Mine was in queue for 7 months..tests from Mississauga office are being issued to April/May/June applicants at the moment knowing that there are many others who applied even before and still waiting. All you have to do is be patient.

Reactions: Zmaqsood

TJ_TO

Sep 25, 2015
Most applications from Toronto, Scarborough and Mississauga since October 2017 took about 14 to 15 months to complete. Anything under 12 months have been rare.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I contacted my MP initially with a question if she could get my file transferred to Scarborough, which after speaking with IRCC she said not possible. Than she followed up with status request and below is the response:

• Application transferred to Mississauga office
  • Criminality and security have passed
  • Test is the next step (to be scheduled)
  • Application within processing time (approximate processing time is 12 months from the date that it was received)
I am from Milton

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
I contacted my MP initially with a question if she could get my file transferred to Scarborough, which after speaking with IRCC she said not possible. Than she followed up with status request and below is the response:

• Application within processing time (approximate processing time is 12 months from the date that it was received)
I am from Milton
Dont expect much for the next 4 to 5 months.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Dont expect much for the next 4 to 5 months.
Yeah thats what i figured out. I was just not happy as to why my file was transferred to mississauga when i am from milton. It could have either be sent to hamilton or Scarborough considering backlogs in mississauga. Or IRCC just dont care about backlogs and keep piling files in one office of GTA

canada4evr

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013

I am from Milton
I am from Milton as well. File recieved on June, 2018. Last week file has been transferred from mississauga to Scarborough

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hey , I am Mississauga Applicant.

Hello every one, I am waiting for the test from october 2018?
can any one has idea after how long i will have to wait for the citizenship test invite?
i am going back home in august 2019 for 4 month,so should i have to inform cic or not?
any suggestion plz ?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
hey , I am Mississauga Applicant.

Hello every one, I am waiting for the test from october 2018?
can any one has idea after how long i will have to wait for the citizenship test invite?
i am going back home in august 2019 for 4 month,so should i have to inform cic or not?
any suggestion plz ?
As mentioned in this thread they just started sending out invites to June 2018 alllicants. Now figure out how long u will have to wait for ur tuen as i dont know if by waitinh from oct 2018 u mean u applied in 2018 or u got AOR in oct 2018

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
thnx for response . it is in process in from 20th December 2018.
Should i Have to inform cic because i am going back home in august for 4 months ?
could i get the test invite in those months?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
thnx for response . it is in process in from 20th December 2018.
Should i Have to inform cic because i am going back home in august for 4 months ?
could i get the test invite in those months?
Yes u definitely ne3d to inform CIC so they will put a note of ur absence in those days and not issue a test invite. Not informing will result in a no show being recorded due to missed test appointment

PIBHE

Mar 2, 2018
Mississauga
Guys, need your advice:
- my oath is scheduled for the July 10, as I am traveling from Canada on July 15, will that be possible by using URGENT-express option to receive the passport by July 15?
- how the passport is sent? Regular mail? Or if I missed the post Canada gent, then need to go to Shoppers?

Thanks in advance!!!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Guys, need your advice:
- my oath is scheduled for the July 10, as I am traveling from Canada on July 15, will that be possible by using URGENT-express option to receive the passport by July 15?
- how the passport is sent? Regular mail? Or if I missed the post Canada gent, then need to go to Shoppers?

Thanks in advance!!!
I beleive for u have to.pick it urself next business day if u go for urgent. No delivery. So yes if u apply as.soon as u see complete in ecas and apply urgent u will get ur passport by 15. But make sure ur guarantor answers his phone as they will definately contact him for verificarion in urgent casw