+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below is my time line. I sat the test yesterday and was told I passed in the interview process and they told me I should expect to take the Oath in 4 weeks. By looking at some of these posts I am not sure if that is going to be true.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 21, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 12, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on September 6, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 25, 2018 at 3:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats!! Added you to December sheet of global 2017 Citizenship tracker. Link is in my signature.

aabid101

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2009
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 04-10-2012 PPR2 - 02-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2012
Just got the reply for my request:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for citizenship grant. Since it was received on November 15, 2017, your application is still within the regular processing times.

This is my Time line:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 10, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 20, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 11, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Got a response for my web inquiry.

"your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

12 months is up in 2 weeks, i'm sure they still have time to finish my application before that right? :D:D:D

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Got a response for my web inquiry.

"your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

12 months is up in 2 weeks, i'm sure they still have time to finish my application before that right? :D:D:D
Maybe there will be someone knocking on your door to do the test and oath ceremony at the comfort of your own home, on the last day of your 12th month...

outflare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
So I took the test at Scarborough centre on october 1st, 2018
Interview and test both went fine.
Officer told me I would get my oath in November.

Online status : still in process

Reactions: toronto213

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I received the Oath Invite this evening for October 26, 2018 at Glen Erin Dr.
Now i can finally stop checking ecas every other hour.
for all those still waiting, I pray your process gets expedited because i totally get what you are going through.
Congratulations and thank you for understanding- unlike some other people who just finished their oath and wasted no time coming here and lecturing people on patience

Reactions: SpiceIsland