[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
My status change to Decision made how long it takes to oath invite?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been told by the MP office that my security has been cleared and now I just've to wait for the test invite. Residency is still to be determined. He sounded like it's going to be weeks but hard to believe. Any idea ?

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I've been told by the MP office that my security has been cleared and now I just've to wait for the test invite. Residency is still to be determined. He sounded like it's going to be weeks but hard to believe. Any idea ?
Hello,

How do I contact MP. I live in Mississauga. Should I call or email. Can you please sent me the details about that. Thanks . I have been waiting for 10 months now since I applied and no test invitation yet. Thanks again.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Did you speak with Daniel? Lol

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I have heard about that from MP’s office since a month ago, nothing so far

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

How do I contact MP. I live in Mississauga. Should I call or email. Can you please sent me the details about that. Thanks . I have been waiting for 10 months now since I applied and no test invitation yet. Thanks again.
Depending on the area you live, find your MP office. You can either call them or walk into their office and tell them youneed to get an update on the file.

Did you speak with Daniel? Lol
I think so. Not too sure though honestly.

I have heard about that from MP’s office since a month ago, nothing so far
I wonder how many calls would they be making per day

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Today is my Application Anniversary. My application package was received on August 28, 2017 and today is August 28 2018 :eek:.
I don’t know what to say anymore either you have the laziest agent working on your file or they misplace your file but hang in there sooner or later they must grant you citizenship.

Reactions: Optimist22222

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
Hi All,
My file was received by the Sydney office on 12-Oct-2017, It has been in Process since 14-November-2017. I was living in Mississauga until July-2018, I moved to Toronto in July-2018, I have not received any request for info, Test, Interview, documents or fingerprints since my file became in Process in November.
I called IRCC yesterday and I was informed that my file has been transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough office, I want to know, is it normal for file to be transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough as a result of changing my residential and mailing address?
Does anyone else has the same experience?
Thanks

newbie132

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi All,
My file was received by the Sydney office on 12-Oct-2017, It has been in Process since 14-November-2017. I was living in Mississauga until July-2018, I moved to Toronto in July-2018, I have not received any request for info, Test, Interview, documents or fingerprints since my file became in Process in November.
I called IRCC yesterday and I was informed that my file has been transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough office, I want to know, is it normal for file to be transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough as a result of changing my residential and mailing address?
Does anyone else has the same experience?
Thanks
In my case, my address is in Brampton and hasn't changed since applying. However, I was told my file has been transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough.
It looks like many GTA applications have been transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough office.