+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

JPBless

May 14, 2018
All the officers working in Mississauga they very stupid for delaying our application, Scarborough get oaths letter which we never even know when our test will be hold, I said it again they r crazy I wish I could go to the office and insult all of them... mad pple
Relax bro... case of immigrants torturing immigrants - lol.

Last edited:

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Haha.... I knw this country now days giving Process the PR Application in 4 months for those people who are not even in Canada... but for Citizenship they take 1 year.... what a joke
[QUO theTE="Jayson, post: 7177980, member: 474092"]Don’t lose your sleep over that! IRCC agents are pure entertainers and so are the notes. 30 days wait time for notes to deliver to only utter what the fun.[/QUOTE]

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Haha.... I knw this country now days giving Process the PR Application in 4 months for those people who are not even in Canada... but for Citizenship they take 1 year.... what a joke

Don’t lose your sleep over that! IRCC agents are pure entertainers and so are the notes. 30 days wait time for notes to deliver to only utter what the fun.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
A friend of mine who is an October 2017 applicant, was asked for finger prints and is taking the test tomorrow. I guess their process for non-routine isn’t consistent. People who have been requested for extra submissions could get lucky.
True. My application is only 19 days away from 1 year processing time. No test, no Fingerprints request NOTHING

cmra08x2

Jan 23, 2018
I'm the first Mississauga applicant to get a test invite (at least according to the January forum). I had been on IP since April till today.

Reactions: qorax

glob

Oct 6, 2017
Got the test invite yesterday for September 6 at the Mississauga CIC office.
My application was IP since early December. I applied in October

Please update the tracker.

ByeUKhelloCA

Oct 27, 2017

Congratulations Glob! Finally movement for October 2017 applicants from Mississauga office! There's hope! ;)

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018

Congrats finally October apps are moving.