+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Puppy89

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Today I got my GCMS, requested 30 days ago ( they have been pretty good with this - I always get it almost exactly 30 days after my request, wish the same could happen to citizenship officers, lol)

Anyway, not much has changed since 3 months ago, but two things are different:
1. It's finally done with 'In Transit' and has a location in Mississauga now
2. The primary office changed from Sydney to Mississauga, and secondary office changed from Mississauga to 'IRCC GTA-CEN'

All the due dates of unfinished business in my report is still 10/20/2018, 1 year plus 1 week after my submission, let's see if it can be done before the due date...
Even I got my notes yesterday. Even thought my one year is done on October 20th, in my notes all have a due date as February 2019!! So I think on my file they gonna take until February!! No idea what to do!!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Even I got my notes yesterday. Even thought my one year is done on October 20th, in my notes all have a due date as February 2019!! So I think on my file they gonna take until February!! No idea what to do!!
There is nothing we can do but just wait ... I have done everything: webform, call, MP... nothing ever made any difference, so I have accepted the reality lol

Reactions: maob12

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is nothing we can do but just wait ... I have done everything: webform, call, MP... nothing ever made any difference, so I have accepted the reality lol

HAHA yep same here! Just gonna enjoy the rest of the summer and not think about it till at least my one year is up on the 16th of Oct.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
My 1 year will be up next month September 10th. I'll try to send them webform on that day.

Very slow! 1 year is long waiting time

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
all have a due date as February 2019!! So I think on my file they gonna take until February!
Not necessarily. Those dates are cut-off enders. Your case could reach completion well before. Just be positive and believe in your prayers.

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
All the officers working in Mississauga they very stupid for delaying our application, Scarborough get oaths letter which we never even know when our test will be hold, I said it again they r crazy I wish I could go to the office and insult all of them... mad pple

Reactions: Habs and AHHA121

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
All the officers working in Mississauga they very stupid for delaying our application, Scarborough get oaths letter which we never even know when our test will be hold, I said it again they r crazy I wish I could go to the office and insult all of them... mad pple
you right, also I made a phone call to MP.
Explain him all situation and timing , i think he is more ****** than them, because he become their lawyer and told me i can't say them to work fast because other office is working with more pace.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
you right, also I made a phone call to MP.
Explain him all situation and timing , i think he is more ****** than them, because he become their lawyer and told me i can't say them to work fast because other office is working with more pace.
These MPs are weak and have no interest in serving their communities.

ashu1175

Jun 14, 2013
I got reply today for web form. It says "Your application is currently at the IRCC office in Scarborough", 2 months back it was with Mississauga office. No idea why it got transferred. Both reply are exact same except office name. :confused::confused::confused:

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Only non-routine applications can take more than 12 months. Other routine applications should be finalized in 12 months.

Definition of non-routine:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1169&top=5
A friend of mine who is an October 2017 applicant, was asked for finger prints and is taking the test tomorrow. I guess their process for non-routine isn’t consistent. People who have been requested for extra submissions could get lucky.