VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
So the questions in these mock tests are similar to those in the actual exam?
Some question are similar, and some are not. Rely on book and use this tests as additional resources. Don't just rely on this tests.P.S. Try to score 90-100% on marathon test (one with max questions) at least few times before appearing on test.

Hope this helps.

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Hi all,
my wife just had her test invite (she is May 2017 applicant) but she only got the test invite 2 weeks back.
In the interview, the officer said that he needs to check the exits to usa report (because usa does not always stamp the passport )and asked her to sign a form to allow him to do so. But he also said that he has no concerns and they would get back to her in 1-2 months for oath.
Do you know how long that usually takes? how can he get the CBSA reports , can he access them or he has to wait a month to get them similar to what we wait?
Also does it show the date when decision was made on ecas?
thank you!

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Hi all,
my wife just had her test invite (she is May 2017 applicant) but she only got the test invite 2 weeks back.
In the interview, the officer said that he needs to check the exits to usa report (because usa does not always stamp the passport )and asked her to sign a form to allow him to do so. But he also said that he has no concerns and they would get back to her in 1-2 months for oath.
Do you know how long that usually takes? how can he get the CBSA reports , can he access them or he has to wait a month to get them similar to what we wait?
thank you!
Didnt she give consent in the application itself ? I did and could see that they requested cbsa report back in Feb in my atip notes.

Was your going to US for work ? Or just tourism?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Didnt she give consent in the application itself ? I did and could see that they requested cbsa report back in Feb in my atip notes.

Was your going to US for work ? Or just tourism?
Looks like she applied before C6, probably didn’t have that box to check in the old forms

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hi all,
thank you!
Wow she did go over one year deadline. Did they say anything about it? Are they trying to rush it now?

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
My daughter had her test and interview on the 26th and is now waiting for the oath invite. Please update.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hi all,
thank you!
This is messed up, she's been waiting for over a year and still they need to do background checks. What on earth were they doing this whole time!!!!!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
This is messed up, she's been waiting for over a year and still they need to do background checks. What on earth were they doing this whole time!!!!!
Sometimes when they forget about a file they come up with excuses and ask for extra information to cover their behind.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

I used to have expired passport when I applied for citizenship. I get new passport now. Should I inform the CIC. And if so how should I do that. And does that affect the processing time of my application, by that I mean does it cause any delay? Please advice. Thanks very much

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello everyone,

I used to have expired passport when I applied for citizenship. I get new passport now. Should I inform the CIC. And if so how should I do that. And does that affect the processing time of my application, by that I mean does it cause any delay? Please advice. Thanks very much
It’s your call. If they haven’t asked for it then you don’t have to send it. Too much information isn’t too good.