+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Waiting since feb 29. Everybody getting their oath. I don’t know should I give them a call.
I know we are all eager to get it over with, but it’s been only 2 weeks for you - so no need to worry or give them a call! You’ll get it soon. Unless you have an emergency and need the passport asap?

Reactions: nmdemp

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Thank you for your suggestions. I don't know if it's urgent. My cousin is getting married. I'm trying to make it to their wedding. Visa procedures are taking so long. I also just got their news.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
Great news! After 5 months of waiting, my oath has finally been rescheduled to 19 Oct.
21 May Original oath
23 May Ghost update
23 Sep Oath not updated (never saw this change - only shows on the tracker today)
29 Sep Oath in progress (never saw this change - only shows on the tracker today)
3 Oct - Oath scheduled for 19 Oct

Good luck everyone!!
were you all time waiting in Canada during these 5 months period?

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
After waiting over 6 months for rescheduling oath..... finally some movement today

IRCC office: Mississauga
Feb 15 - original notice to appear received via email
Feb 21 - Initial Oath date
Mar 5 - Returned & shared boarding passes as proof of return
Sep 18 - Citizenship ceremony on tracker changed from "In progress" to "Not started"
Oct 3 - Scheduled for Citizenship of Oath on October 19 (no email yet)

Good luck everyone !
were you all this time between May to Oct waiting in Canada or not ?Bro

vp2019

Jul 15, 2019
how is it going man ? I am on exactly the same boat here , I was originally scheduled to OC on Feb 21st and missed it
I got rescheduled for march 19th. My first invite was for Feb 9th. Came back to canada Feb 16th and emailed them boarding pass.

Reactions: Ouluman