CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I havent received any Oath email yet, my oath is scheduled for 12 February on the tracker

ParyaKh

Jan 8, 2024
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Oct 29
AOR Received.
Nov 21
I think we should call and email them again today
I called them, they said they sent Urgent request to Mississauga office last week, no response from them however, they know that they have received that email.
Agent told me I should wait till I receive the official email :(. My Oath is on Feb 9 (in 4 days) and no email yet, really weird.

Oct 27, 2020
I called them, they said they sent Urgent request to Mississauga office last week, no response from them however, they know that they have received that email.
Agent told me I should wait till I receive the official email :(. My Oath is on Feb 9 (in 4 days) and no email yet, really weird.
would you mind share what number/email you are reaching out to? I sent an email to IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC and the test email today, havn't received anything yet

Nk_98

Oct 19, 2023
I just received email for in person ceremony.

• Love
Reactions: AnnieM and ParyaKh