+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Finally got my oath scheduled for 24th of this month. still waiting for the email.
Congrats bro! After 11 weeks it finally happened! there is hope after all! would you mind breaking down how you found out? I.e. did you get an email or did you check the tracker and it changed to in-progress? When did you receive the email (if an email was sent) letting you know that an oath instructions email is coming soon?

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Finally got my oath scheduled for 24th of this month. still waiting for the email.
Please when did you received your Oath invite? is it today?
I know you said your LPP got completed since October, 2023. My LPP got completed also in October,2023 and I have been waiting for Oath.

Dec 16, 2020
Please when did you received your Oath invite? is it today?
I know you said your LPP got completed since October, 2023. My LPP got completed also in October,2023 and I have been waiting for Oath.
Yes, Oct 2nd week LPP completed. And my OATH scheduled on 15th Jan for 24th Jan. But still not received any communication related to that. waiting for the email. Not sure what we have to do if I have not received any invite by that time?

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys,
My online oath ceremony took 2 hours today, 126 people were participated, main part took just 35 minutes, wish you all the experience of this moment, thanks to all of you guys for your support.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Does anyone know if the Mississauga Passport office (Burnhamthrope rd.) is issuing the new design or the old one?

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Guys after sending oath form to Mississauga email, how I could know my oath form received to them, already I checked my tracker and I could open it.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Guys after sending oath form to Mississauga email, how I could know my oath form received to them, already I checked my tracker and I could open it.
You should be able to download your e-certificate by evening (although they ask to wait for 2 to 5 business days). They won't reply just double check you sent it out to the right email.

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
You should be able to download your e-certificate by evening (although they ask to wait for 2 to 5 business days). They won't reply just double check you sent it out to the right email.
There was an email address right after my name on top of the form which is said "retun to " , I checked it with email at contact section on ceremony structure document. Both was same address. Anyway thank you , I will try to check it several times today.