+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Agreed with Han's Santa. It's called a writ of mandamus, and although the requirements are stiff, it will ensure progress. More explanations here (links to CIC News). Retracting and reapplying will only add more suspicion to your profile.

Reactions: Hansanta

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I've only requested GCMS notes with Privacy Act. Has anyone chosen the other paid option? What information were you able to access through the Access to Information Act ($5) versus the Privacy Act option?

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Wh
Yes, I can help you with that. E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.
What is your source ?
Hopefully you are right

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Currently waiting for my GCMS notes, in the first ones I ordered, it said my application was "in transit" (aka no grant df), so I'm curious to see if it's moved from one office to another, which might explain the delay.

I'm tempted to call to ask, more than anything because my trip is coming up. Should I wait to get an oath invite (ha! as if) to call and reschedule, or call preemptively to warn them?

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Hi all, done with my Oath ceremony on Jan 11th online. I can able to download E-certificate on 12th January for both me and my spouse. But E-certificate is not available for my kid yet (7 years old). Can I contact IRCC on Monday or is there any other way? Please suggest.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, done with my Oath ceremony on Jan 11th online. I can able to download E-certificate on 12th January for both me and my spouse. But E-certificate is not available for my kid yet (7 years old). Can I contact IRCC on Monday or is there any other way? Please suggest.
Did your kid also got oath invite?

Smsm73

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Could you please advise is Mississauga in the Eastern time zone
I have my oath on January 15 at 07:45 Eastern time and I am located in Mississauga!

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Could you please advise is Mississauga in the Eastern time zone
I have my oath on January 15 at 07:45 Eastern time and I am located in Mississauga!
Yes of course it is EST. All the best