+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Does the e-certificate download/reg link with the details to create an account come later after the oath email?
Also if two applicants from the family has same email id, will this be an issue while creating an account on the e-certificate portal?
Some offices send it before, some send it after.
You can even go make an account yourself, with another email.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Update: As of today, 6 weeks since LPP complete at MIS. Still no oath invite.
Just mentioning for it for the benefit of others who are in/looking at similar waiting periods.

• Sad
Reactions: Ravi26

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Update: As of today, 6 weeks since LPP complete at MIS. Still no oath invite.
Just mentioning for it for the benefit of others who are in/looking at similar waiting periods.
Same here 6 weeks and waiting for oath from mississauga
I've been stuck on LPP complete for 10 weeks, good luck.

Things I tried:

- GCMS notes (I just ordered my second set of GCMS notes)
- Calling IRCC (they just said that everything was good and to wait)
- Emailing the Oath scheduling office (since I have a trip coming up)

None of those worked.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I've been stuck on LPP complete for 10 weeks, good luck.

Things I tried:

- GCMS notes (I just ordered my second set of GCMS notes)
- Calling IRCC (they just said that everything was good and to wait)
- Emailing the Oath scheduling office (since I have a trip coming up)

None of those worked.
All my LPP Completed in October, that means I have been waiting for Oath for over 11 weeks. Mississauga office.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
All my LPP Completed in October, that means I have been waiting for Oath for over 11 weeks. Mississauga office.
I still see Scarborough office sending out oath invites. Not sure what the delay is with Mississauga for older applicants. I only see news for new applicants from Sept/Oct getting ceremony dates this month out of mississauga lol

did you request GCMS notes?

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I still see Scarborough office sending out oath invites. Not sure what the delay is with Mississauga for older applicants. I only see news for new applicants from Sept/Oct getting ceremony dates this month out of mississauga lol

I am May, 2023 applicant, therefore IRCC seems to think my application is not old.
I did request a GCMS notes and the only thing I don't understand is that Location is E-Grant DF and my secondary office is GTA-CEN IRCC office.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I am May, 2023 applicant, therefore IRCC seems to think my application is not old.
I did request a GCMS notes and the only thing I don't understand is that Location is E-Grant DF and my secondary office is GTA-CEN IRCC office.
So they always assign two locations, on top of your primary. My primary used to be Scarborough and then my file moved to Mississauga so now my new Primary office is mississauga and my two secondary offices are scarborough and syndey.

for eGRANT DF it just means decision finalized, it could be finalized decision around different assessment categories or the overall citizenship application it self. in my case, mine turned to eGrant DF only after completing LPP so it was confirmed that my citizenship application was accepted and it's been granted now they need to schedule the damn oath. lol

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto

I honestly don't get it either. I'm seeing a lot of people from Mississauga who applied and got AOR around the same time as me getting the oath invite shortly after.

My application was very straightforward, within a month and a half I got AOR, background check, citizenship test and LPP completed. But after LPP is just like my application got lost or something.

If it takes a few more months, I'll consider withdrawing it and reapplying at a later date.

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I honestly don't get it either. I'm seeing a lot of people from Mississauga who applied and got AOR around the same time as me getting the oath invite shortly after.

My application was very straightforward, within a month and a half I got AOR, background check, citizenship test and LPP completed. But after LPP is just like my application got lost or something.

If it takes a few more months, I'll consider withdrawing it and reapplying at a later date.
Probably don't do that...are you still within 15 months timeframe? Has anyone else done it this way where they withdrew and reapplied? I think you'll get it just be patient because they can't go over the timeframe otherwise there are other legal process to force them to act quickly once the 15 months are done.

Reactions: pumpkin_latte